Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
imported post

Is the Dave Campbell wiring harnessthe way to go or not?

Please tell me your opinions and experiences with the Dave Campbell Wiring Harness,, I am wanting to put it on my bike, even though I am having noproblems,,,I just want to prevent a stator problem later on if that is possible....he says it will help a number of things including stator problems.

·
Premium Member
2,148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
imported post

Ok Dave, I will watch the paint very close after I get it installed, I had a feeling you might have a comment when I posted the question....You need to inform Mr 1200 you are the inventor of the harness and that he paid double for the one he is using....I hope he doesn't get stranded when a relay on the old harness sticks open..I was hopeing to hear from some folks who have your harness already installed....Later,

Dean

·
Premium Member
2,148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
imported post

Mr 1200,

I sure do not claim to know who is selling the best product, that is the main reason I posted this is to be darn sure I am not going to regretputting on anyharnessand having any problems because of it.:shock:

. You are the first person who has said anythingabout theEC harness.

. My whole purpose here is to do the best thing to preserve my Baby....re:[ my Wing]...She is only 10,000 miles old and the reason I started this post was to get information on what is the best way to try to prevent the stator problems. I appreciate any information I can get.

Thanks,Dean

·
Premium Member
2,148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
imported post

Dave,

I had no idea I was opening a new use for your harness ie: "paint remover"......ha,,, you know that old fashioned paint remover is awful messy and this will be quicker too....why didn't we think of it sooner? Do you put the red wire on the frame and the green wire on the battery?

Dean

·
Premium Member
2,148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
imported post

Paul,

thanks,

Dean

·
Premium Member
2,148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
imported post

Mr 1200,

There have been so people who have I have read about that had the connector that has gone bad I will be happy when it is gone, Thanks for the info.

Dean

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.