Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Postpubescent member
36,382 Posts
imported post

Dave ain't talking to us anymore. Probably chucked it and drives a pickup. Much handier anyway, you can throw your empty beer cans in the back.:cheeky1::cheeky1:

·
Premium Member
424 Posts
imported post

:cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1:

He must have died by now in that ditch

:cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1:

·
Monkey with a Football
19,237 Posts
imported post

There's a movement on now to get Congress to approve and create the "Petrified Dave National Monument". :cooler:

·
Premium Member
9,409 Posts
imported post

Rudy wrote:
There's a movement on now to get Congress to approve and create the "Petrified Dave National Monument". :cooler:
Let all of us write our congressmen and get this bill passed:clapper::clapper::clapper:

·
Old Broad
3,841 Posts
imported post

I just sent him a PM to see if I could talk him back to the family.:baffled::baffled::baffled::waving::waving:

·
Premium Member
11,739 Posts
imported post

:cheeky1:fysty-1 wrote:
I just sent him a PM to see if I could talk him back to the family.:baffled::baffled::baffled::waving::waving:
Ah come on fysty1 ,it is almost impossible to read with a wing on top of you lying face down in a ditch ,and I would think by now all the grass has grown up around him ..No I think the best thing we could do is to find out what ditch he is in and water him ,it might not do much for Dave ,but at least it will help the vegation grow around him and he will be warmer than last winter :cheeky1:

·
Premium Member
21,185 Posts
imported post

wexman wrote:
:cheeky1:fysty-1 wrote:
Ah come on fysty1 ,it is almost impossible to read with a wing on top of you lying face down in a ditch ,and I would think by now all the grass has grown up around him ..No I think the best thing we could do is to find out what ditch he is in and water him ,it might not do much for Dave ,but at least it will help the vegation grow around him and he will be warmer than last winter :cheeky1:
For a Senior Moderator, you are one sick puppy Wexman...... I am beginning to wonder if we have all made the right descision to come to see you in Killarney in August. :shock::shock::cheeky1:

·
Premium Member
10,010 Posts
imported post

was his middle name Lucas?...........if so then we could get some Lucas-aid happening :cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1:

·
Premium Member
1,223 Posts
imported post

Bob W wrote:
Is this like where's waldo?
Yep poor guy only posted once and i think he couldn't take the ribbing, :baffled:

·
Premium Member
4,948 Posts
imported post

The guy only posted once and when legitimate help was offered several times, no response from Dave was forth coming. So.............things went a little off at that point.

Let that be a lesson to all of you new folks. Answer or die a horrible death of character assasination or visceral re-arrangement.:gunhead:

Okay bye.:waving:

·
Premium Member
5,928 Posts
imported post

Hobie1 wrote:
The guy only posted once and when legitimate help was offered several times, no response from Dave was forth coming. So.............things went a little off at that point.

Let that be a lesson to all of you new folks. Answer or die a horrible death of character assasination or visceral re-arrangement.:gunhead:

Okay bye.:waving:
Here here, letem all die

Attachments

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.