Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 28 of 28 Posts

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
2,435 Posts
imported post

This morning Ipassedatalking ditch and the dirty ditch wantedyou all to give amessage to Dave, so here it is:

Tell Dave to bring back my bike. NOW.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
4,948 Posts
imported post

AZgl1500 wrote:
Dave must be well buried in that ditch... We have looked long and hard trying to find that rascal, but he is well hidden. :cheeky1::cheeky1:
Guilty by association. Let the axe fall swiftly brave Knight.:tongue:
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
1,223 Posts
imported post

Rudy wrote:
Rave wrote:
Bob W wrote:
Is this like where's waldo?
Yep poor guy only posted once and i think he couldn't take the ribbing, :baffled:
Maybe if he had answered the first question, it might have helped some. :?
He couldn,t he was in a ditch :cheeky1:
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
1,223 Posts
imported post

IRAQI RAM wrote:
This morning Ipassedatalking ditch and the dirty ditch wantedyou all to give amessage to Dave, so here it is:

Tell Dave to bring back my bike. NOW.
I meet a dirty ditch once, all she wanted was money, no mention of a bike ? or was she the bike i can't remember :baffled:
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
10,010 Posts
imported post

Rave wrote:
IRAQI RAM wrote:
This morning Ipassedatalking ditch and the dirty ditch wantedyou all to give amessage to Dave, so here it is:

Tell Dave to bring back my bike. NOW.
I meet a dirty ditch once, all she wanted was money, no mention of a bike ? or was she the bike i can't remember :baffled:
oh andrew, people are going to gauge my good self by your post and what will they think :cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1:
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
270 Posts
imported post

"The Ditch" ain't that a beer joint in South Jersey? :band:

:doh:
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
1,223 Posts
imported post

taffy australia wrote:
Rave wrote:
IRAQI RAM wrote:
This morning Ipassedatalking ditch and the dirty ditch wantedyou all to give amessage to Dave, so here it is:

Tell Dave to bring back my bike. NOW.
I meet a dirty ditch once, all she wanted was money, no mention of a bike ? or was she the bike i can't remember :baffled:
oh andrew, people are going to gauge my good self by your post and what will they think :cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1:
Just thought i'd get in there before you taff, don,t say you hadn,t thought of it, we all know what your minds like. :cheeky1:
 
21 - 28 of 28 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top