Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
805 Posts
imported post

I usually attend.

Go Saturday only, just ride down from the Twin Cities with some friends, go back Saturday evening and stop at Suzy's Roadhouse in Ostrander, MN on the way back for Prime Rib.

·
Premium Member
9,409 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
imported post

This will be our 4 or 5 time.. we always leave Fri morning and camp by the sand volleyball courts... and leave out Sun :action:

This year it is our 15 wedding anniversary :shock: :cheeky1:

·
Ornery Old Cuss
308 Posts
imported post

I'm always there we're a rather well known group. We are to the left as you stop at the gate to register. My tent is always the one by the snow fence, then J.D and Dee, then Dave and Jodi, then Arvid yhen Charlie, then etc etc etc.
Dick
P.S. I hope Digby makes it and stops by to say hello so we can wish him and the missus a Happy Happy

·
Premium Member
9,409 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
imported post

wodam wrote:
I'm always there we're a rather well known group. We are to the left as you stop at the gate to register. My tent is always the one by the snow fence, then J.D and Dee, then Dave and Jodi, then Arvid yhen Charlie, then etc etc etc.
Dick
P.S. I hope Digby makes it and stops by to say hello so we can wish him and the missus a Happy Happy
We will be there... I will have my trailer and flags set up :action:

·
Premium Member
328 Posts
imported post

Thinking about going again, missed last year, but was fun the year before. Will wait and see how the Arkansas trip goes. I would encourage all to go tho, it is a good time.

·
Premium Member
78 Posts
imported post

To bad I have to work that weekend. But definatly something I might have to check out next year.

·
Premium Member
335 Posts
imported post

This will be out 11th year in a row with the same group. We always camp between shelter #3 and the road at the end of the "Wooden Wonderland" playground, right on top of the horseshoe pits. I am almost afraid of what will happen this year, as Sundayof the rally is my birthday. With our group, no eventlike that goes 'unpunished". We visit family in Farmington, Mn, go to the rally Wednesday through Sunday, then back to Minnesota for more family time. I always feel like a kid at Christmas when we get close to New Hampton. Our favorite rally of the year.

·
Premium Member
9,409 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
imported post

I know what you mean Don, Sat will be Da Boss and my wedding anniversary :shock:

·
Premium Member
993 Posts
imported post

My old 1100 is ready with new rear brakes:action: & I am ready with borrowed tent :waving:

Will be my 1st vacation in years & 1st Rally of any kind, looking foward to meeting

some other Wingers... Does anyone bring a guitar ? :band:

·
Premium Member
9,409 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
imported post

Cody in MN wrote:
My old 1100 is ready with new rear brakes:action: & I am ready with borrowed tent :waving:

Will be my 1st vacation in years & 1st Rally of any kind, looking foward to meeting

some other Wingers... Does anyone bring a guitar ? :band:
Not me...but I have been known to sing :D:D:D

·
Premium Member
9,409 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
imported post

Well trailer is all packed and waiting to be hooked up to Betty.... tick tock :action:

·
Premium Member
78 Posts
imported post

I hope someone post's some picture's. I would definatly like to see some of the bike's and people there.

·
Premium Member
9,409 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
imported post

Well just got home...

Forgotto take my camera :X

·
Premium Member
993 Posts
imported post

Well, I had a great time, Thanks to Digger & Rich :cool:

Talked with a dude I know from rental place here, did'nt know he was a Winger :action:

Sorry no pix, forgot camera as well... :gunhead:

Hope to do it again next year after ES, will have to be more careful with the Grand Marnier, though ... :alco::barfer::doh:

Thanks again, Digger... Great to meet you :waving:

·
Premium Member
9,409 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
imported post

Cody in MN wrote:
Hope to do it again next year after ES, will have to be more careful with the Grand Marnier, though ... :alco::barfer::doh:

Thanks again, Digger... Great to meet you :waving:
See I never even mentioned the "incident" :cooldevil:

Was great to meet you Cody... :waving:

·
Ornery Old Cuss
308 Posts
imported post

Well I was there and not a one of you stopped over to say hello :(. Now let's see I heard Happy Birthday sung to someone at an (I think) Shur Camp and watched them blow out the candles, that was by the band shell. We didn't get to sing Happy Happy to Jodi as she was having issues with the number :) Digby I'm sorry I didn't look you up to wish you and the missus a Happy Anniversary.
Was a wonderful weekend all around. Except the one shower on Friday the weather was fantastic!
The only sadness that I heard (and this is strictly rumor) was one participant had a heart attack. Like I said is only a rumor. As far as I know no one was hit but there were some 'near misses' and one idiot wanted to go the wrong way on the parade route (a cage, while the parade was in effect). Ted was having a heck of a time with that one :)
Ted and Ronnie said next year they will camp instead of using their house :)
Hope next year we all get to speak with each other:)

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.