Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Lost on this *****
4,317 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Our plans put us in/near the Smokies by Sunday. So I think we are going to lay over somewhere near Pigion Forge and take a ride on the "Alpine Coaster"
http://www.smokymountainalpinecoaster.com/
Looks like a blast,,,,,,
Anyone wanna join??? There is a discount when you purchase 4 tickets :readit:

·
X-Roughneck
1,229 Posts
That's cool.Wife and I are staying in Bardstown Ky Saturday night,then get up and ride the Cherohala Skyway Sunday morn.Then spend the night in Robbinsvile Sunday evening.Ya'll be careful,and if anyone happens to see a Yella Thong flyin in the breeze from a RS antenna....with a black and green bike and trailer....hook-up!

·
Lost on this *****
4,317 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Get your camera ready Dave. Old Joe has a bigger grin than ever. C ya there.
Camera with recorder,,,,,,,,, don't want to miss any "quoits" like the one at N-4 ;) :ROFL:
And your not the only one grinnin :cheesygrin:

·
Lost on this *****
4,317 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
:sadguy:

I am not able to get on the road until Saturday at Noon so I will make it to Southern VA before stopping for the night and then arriving Sunday afternoon.
Sounds like your going to ride "hard" Brian. Just don't over do it, and stay hydrated.
We will be camped in Va. on Saturday, and then getting on I-81 Sunday morning, headed for the coaster ride :)

·
Premium Member
17,087 Posts
Sounds like your going to ride "hard" Brian. Just don't over do it, and stay hydrated.
We will be camped in Va. on Saturday, and then getting on I-81 Sunday morning, headed for the coaster ride :)
Looks like only 6 hours of riding time for me on Saturday, so it shouldn't be too much as long as it isn't too danged hot! If it is hot, my 6 hours of rinding might take 8-9 hours to complete which is why I am moteling it on the trip down. :sadguy:

·
Premium Member
394 Posts
As I mentioned in the 'pictures' thread, we're visiting with daughter and family near Atlanta the week before The Rally.
Son-in-law and I rode the Cherohala and up to The Dragon yesterday.
What great weather for a Ride.
thecruiser

Attachments

·
Premium Member
740 Posts
I believe we have a pile of Rhinos going to be taking the plunge down that ride. Looks like an awesome ride!!

·
Lost on this *****
4,317 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I believe we have a pile of Rhinos going to be taking the plunge down that ride. Looks like an awesome ride!!
We will be there by the afternoon Sunday,,,,, when do you think the Rhinos will make it??

·
Lost on this *****
4,317 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Sitting at Mc,D's just north of Pigeon Forge. Just reserved a spot at KOA so we can go do the Coaster. Then head for Fontana in the morning,, where things really get interesting ;)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.