Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Wild Rhino - Canadian
591 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This week I stopped by the local HD dealer to see if they stocked Dyna Beads. When I asked the guy at the counter if they stocked them he said no, but they had some left over from something. He went and found two bags of beads. He was trying to find them in the computer, when one of the other guys asked what he was looking for??? He told him, the guy said "Happy Birthday" their not in the computer. They handed me the beads and said have a nice day!
About an hour later I had done run some errands and was about to leave town and remembered that I needed something to oil my cables. I called ahead to see if they had that. They did, and so I stopped in, told the guy at the counter what I was looking for. He went to the service dept. got a tube of Harley Lube and brought it out to me. When I asked how much, he says have a nice day.
Yeagers motorcycles in Sedalia Missouri has a great staff of people that are friendly, well dressed, clean, and have a showroom that is spotless.
The local Honda dealer is not even close to being this good at taking care of the customer.
:claps::claps::claps:

·
Premium Member
1,232 Posts
Always great to hear of business's that have great pride and customer service no matter what they are selling:claps::bow:

·
Premium Member
1,049 Posts
Great customer service is hard to find these days, congrats. :claps:

·
Premium Member
294 Posts
Yes some of them are good, got new pipes for my gl1000 from a shop in Dallas FREE the manager said have a good a day and would see the fished mod.

·
Premium Member
12,868 Posts
Be careful with that H/D cable oil . It may cause a leak . ;) :ROFL:

Only kidding . I know I shouldnt but I couldnt resist . It is very good to hear of dealers who go the extra step to help someone . They took very good care of you today . They hoped to make a good impression and it sounds like they did .

·
Premium Member
952 Posts
I was impressed with that Harley dealer when I stopped in when my son was living down there. One of the nicer small dealers. If youre talking about the Honda dealer towards Warrensberg youre not kidding.

·
Administrator
1987 GL1200 Interstate
23,326 Posts
Probably not a customer service thing. More likely they're afraid that "metric money" will damage their cash register.

I too have found excellent customer service at HD shops and dealerships.

·
Premium Member
3,857 Posts
It is a sad reality that HD customer service, as a rule, makes many (most?) Honda dealers pale in comparison.

Don't believe me? Be 1,000 miles from home on a Saturday at 3pm and need a tire.

·
Loyal member
276 Posts
I bought a tire and had it installed on my 1500 on a SUNDAY after calling the HD dealer in Spokane Wa,great people.

·
Registered
35 Posts
i called the honda dealer in this area and they said they have nothing to fit or work on a
1200 bike to old and can not get parts.but we have new bikes here.i said no thanks

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.