Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,082 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

I want a modular helmet that fits my mishapped head. So I will have to wait till February and the MC show so I can try on all the different helmets to see what fits. Oh yeah and more time to ride.

·
Goldwing Addict :-)
12,840 Posts
imported post

I want some shiny bits, Progressive shocks & springs, Hartco seat, a trailer, and a Digital Brushes t-shirt.

I'll probably get the t-shirt. :cheeky1:

John

·
Premium Member
6,097 Posts
imported post

I'm not going to ask too much from the old HO, HO, HO!!!

Then only thing on my list is enough work in Jan. & Feb. to seal the deal of me going to Colorado in Sept!!! :bowing:

·
Monkey with a Football
19,237 Posts
imported post

I just want to still have a job at Christmas.

·
Premium Member
2,919 Posts
imported post

Still having a job would be good. A Pearl Yellow '09 'Wing would be better.

Doesn't even have to have airbag, nav., anti-locks, or a fancy stereo - I'm not a greedy guy. :)

·
Monkey with a Football
19,237 Posts
imported post

Wingnumberone wrote:
Still having a job would be good. A Pearl Yellow '09 'Wing would be better.

Doesn't even have to have airbag, nav., anti-locks, or a fancy stereo - I'm not a greedy guy. :)
I agree. It would give me something to sell. :cheeky1:

·
Premium Member
1,082 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
imported post

This is a wish list so you get to dream of what you want so the heritage softail is a good dream

·
12,840 Posts
imported post

Alright you lot of scrooges, I think this was a light hearted wish-list thing. I think most of us will be happy to just have jobs and a roof over our heads this year, but it doesn't hurt to dream a little. In reality for me, I already told my wife that I got my Christmas present in August, my new to me 2000SE, and I'm thrilled withit.

So as the original sub-title said, what do you want for a GoldWing Christmas? :)

John

·
Monkey with a Football
19,237 Posts
imported post

Ok then. I want some new Type I, Jerry 20L gas cans.
Lots of them.
Otherwise, I'm good.

·
12,840 Posts
imported post

Rudy wrote:
Lots of them.
Otherwise, I'm good.
:cheeky1::cheeky1: My wife just said the other day that we should buy a tank and buy a whole bunch of gas while it's cheap. :dude: I let her know there were long term storage issues, not to mention we don't have any money to do this with. :cheeky1:

·
Premium Member
1,082 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
imported post

Being a former mustang owner myself ('66 & '81) I can let that slide even though it isn't goldwing-ish

·
Premium Member
1985 GL1200 Limited Edition
3,486 Posts
imported post

Bob W wrote:
Being a former mustang owner myself ('66 & '81) I can let that slide even though it isn't goldwing-ish
Hey I gotta have something for when it snows!!!!:dude::dude:

·
12,840 Posts
imported post

Bob W wrote:
Oh yeah! I've had a 65, 67 and 70 myself. :action:

·
Monkey with a Football
19,237 Posts
imported post

Jluvs2dive wrote:
Rudy wrote:
Lots of them.
Otherwise, I'm good.
:cheeky1::cheeky1: My wife just said the other day that we should buy a tank and buy a whole bunch of gas while it's cheap. :dude: I let her know there were long term storage issues, not to mention we don't have any money to do this with. :cheeky1:
Rotate your stock and use Seafoam as a stabilizer in it.
Now the money part....
This IS supposed to be Santa isn't it?

·
Premium Member
420 Posts
imported post

I want a vetter fairing II or III, a decent set of headers so I can straight pipe, new gauges, highway pegs, a new left side cover, new left and right controls, oh yea and new custom hand grips.............................. I can wish can't I:action:

·
Premium Member
1,082 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
imported post

Once you quit wishing and dreaming at Christmas no matter how cinical you may get you might as well hang it up and realize you are just an old fart and the kid in you has died. Everyone who enjoys motorcycles has to have a little of the kid still in them because if they didn't you wouldnt enjoy riding with your face in the wind.

·
Premium Member
3,344 Posts
imported post

i dont need anything, but if santa wants to give me a lift with some winter jobs that need doing, i wont stop him

·
Premium Member
745 Posts
imported post

Dear Santa:santawaving:

I have been very good this year.I have kept my new (to me)GL1500 clean and tidyand have done all my chores around the house.So this year could you bring me the girls from the Hawiann Tropic commercials to help keep the Wing even cleaner

:cool::cool::cool:

Eric

aged 39 and 11/12ths

1 - 20 of 56 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.