Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,607 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
imported post

Heard/saw a report of a motorcycle accident on Saturday morning in rural Manitoba that claimed the life of a 63 year old woman from North Bay, Ont. She was the passenger on a bike pulling a trailer that lost control in the process of passing an 18 wheeler. Ouch. Driver is in hospital here in Winnipeg. I see we have 5 members from North Bay on our membership list. Anyone know if one of our North Bay members was traveling in this area? Tragedy either way.

http://www.winnipegfreepress.com/local/breakingnews/North-Bay-woman-dies-in-motorcycle-accident-on-Nighway-2-50034397.html

·
Premium Member
713 Posts
imported post

Hmmm, slippery road. I don't like driving on wet roads! It seems to bring the oil to the top of the road. If I have a choice, I just Don't! My prayers go out to the family.

·
Registered
1,607 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
imported post

Got more info. Apparently bike was a Harley. Still not good. Don't wish ill on anyone. Road was slick because an oil drilling operation was in process just off the road and trucks had been dragging crap onto the road. Company had tried to get it clean but still some sludge on the road. Most 4 wheelers would find those circumstances challenging.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.