Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
745 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

hello all

just want to get in touch with a decent spanner man. the wing is due a service and i wouldnt know where to start any suggestions on a name and contact details would help. thanks:D:? Eric:leprechaun:

·
Premium Member
11,739 Posts
imported post

Hi Eric ,,give me a ring ..I am not a mechanic ,but I can put you in touch with a good one for wings..Ciaran ..086 8113750

G

·
0 Posts
imported post

Hey midwing, It's a pity that you dont live near the Islands. :waving:The spanner that does my work is an absolute genius. :clapper: The only other person that I am aware off that knows anything about :18red: :15red: :1000red: is the Wingnut.

:leprechaun: :18red: :leprechaun:

·
Premium Member
7,190 Posts
imported post

Thanks Redwing but I'm usually too booked out with cars (several weeks in advance) to find time for Goldwings, with the exception of a few friends of course! Wexman will have the contact of some lads who are quite handy with Goldwings and who might be happy to help Ericout.

·
Premium Member
745 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
imported post

thanx lads

i will ring ciaran tonight and see how far i get :cheeky1::cheeky1:Eric

G

·
0 Posts
imported post

[email protected] wrote:
Theres a good mechanic not far from you in Delvin...

didnt I tell you before, sure nobody listens to me.

thats ok, Ill talk to myself.
Hey [email protected], Nice to see your face again on the board. :clapper:please dont start talking to yourself put the info on the board and one of the guru's will try and desiphon it. :jumper:I promise we will all read your mesg and listen to you. :grinner:

:santawaving: :18red: :santawaving:......

·
Premium Member
11,739 Posts
imported post

[email protected] wrote:
Theres a good mechanic not far from you in Delvin...

didnt I tell you before, sure nobody listens to me.

thats ok, Ill talk to myself.
Hey Bandit ,are ya stupa or whaaaaa :?:?:?there are thousands of good mechanics in Ireland:clapper::clapper:,But only a handfull that know the wing ,,,,:p:pYou keep talking to yourself,because after the little note you put below your signature (Give me an XJR-1300 anyday) nobody else will talk to ya ..:Dcheers Ciaran:waving:

·
Premium Member
11,739 Posts
imported post

Hey Redwing ...do ya have to take up the whole page?I tried to edit it down ..what did ya do ,,get stronger glasses :cool::jumper:

G

·
0 Posts
imported post

wexman wrote:
Hey Redwing ...do ya have to take up the whole page?I tried to edit it down ..what did ya do ,,get stronger glasses :cool::jumper:
I dont know much about these olde computers. :crying:I just write the mesg and then press send, :waving: maybe im doing it the wrong way. :gunhead:I find that "Mana" is good for my eyesight so i have stopped wearing the glasses, but i cant find the bloody keys of my :18red:If you want to take that mesg off, it might solve the problem, :clapper:like all my mesg's it does'nt makemuch sence anyway. :crying:poor olde [email protected] must be a very busy Lap Dancer, he does'nt have much time to visit the nest. :crying:

:santahat: :18red: :santahat:

·
Premium Member
11 Posts
imported post

I dont have much time to post here as I m usually up to my nads working... seeing as I do ALL the work and Eric posts to the group while shouting orders at me its a wonder I have enough energy to type at all...

If and when honda make wings for the smaller gentleman with little legs I may consider getting one, howeverif any of you boys are riding wings and are shorter than me (5'6")then I take my hat off to you.

I was up with Dermot last week with Eric and seen his bike all lit up, believe it was Ciarans... WOW... looked really good.

Well, adios amigos.

Steven.

·
Premium Member
11,739 Posts
imported post

Come into south Anne st some sunday morning and I will let you SIT on my 1800.:D:D:D.Much lower than the1500,,there are a lot of club members shorter than you and no problem:p:p ,so dont be making excuses ,,go to the bank and get the money and buy an 1800.....Be a man :clapper::clapper:cheers Ciaran:waving::waving:,

·
Premium Member
11 Posts
imported post

Shorter than me? hmm... I was under the impression that you boys were all 6 footers like Eric...

Well perhaps some sunday I will take you up on your offer, and If youre a good lad I'll let you sit on my bike too, just hope you wouldnt fall in love with it and want to swap me or something LOL

BTW nice ex-bike.

can you confim that it is channel 20 you use when out on a run, i was told channel 9 and was listening out but heard nothing, Dermot mentioned channel 20.

Steven.

·
The Irish Crew
3,932 Posts
imported post

Steven, Its channel 20. 9 is the emergency channel.

BTW, If I were you I'd get rid of the gif in your signature. I'd say the link is fine but a big gif is just spamming the forum. You might want to drop it before the wexman does or the wingnut on his weekly trawl. :X

G

·
0 Posts
imported post

wexman wrote:
Hey Redwing ...do ya have to take up the whole page?I tried to edit it down ..what did ya do ,, :cool:
I see the problem is solved. :clapper:I wonder what happened. :baffled:

:santawaving: :18red: :santawaving:

·
Premium Member
11 Posts
imported post

ch9 was the emergency channel back in the day, however it is not monitored by any body or group as it was 20 odd years ago, and then it wasnt officially monitored in Ireland.

Re the GIF image, didnt know it was against the rules... suppose I should have read them.

Are you sure though? it does say below that attachments are allowed either GIF or JPG JPEG and should not be more than 102400bytes, but my image is not stored on this server and is a GIF so I would assume it would be ok.

Anyway I read the rules and seems images in sig is a no-no.

Thanks for pointing that out Alan.

Steven.

·
The Irish Crew
3,932 Posts
imported post

Well done Steve. I seen gifs in signatures on other forums and the problem is that they then attach to every post that you have made in the past as well, cluttering up the board. Spammers do this all the time so you can see why nobody likes it and lots of forums (on various subjects) actually don't allow signatures at all, effectively stopping the spamming but not doing us normal posters any favours. Attaching an image to a post is different as it only attaches to that post.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.