Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,130 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

Finally. Was going to build one using the Harbor freight method or pick one up off e-bay or Graigslist. Most of the trailers were located up north or back east. Was getting ready to buy the 12 inch wheel version of the HF Trailer when I cam across this In Cal about 4 hours from me 400 bucks and says he has used it quite a bit behind his HD just does not use it anymore and needs the space. Its a Coleman caboose and everyone that knows them say they are okay.:waving: Pictures are what he sent me.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,130 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
imported post

ceasefire49 wrote:
Finally. Was going to build one using the Harbor freight method or pick one up off e-bay or Graigslist. Most of the trailers were located up north or back east. Was getting ready to buy the 12 inch wheel version of the HF Trailer when I cam across this In Cal about 4 hours from me 400 bucks and says he has used it quite a bit behind his HD just does not use it anymore and needs the space. Its a Coleman caboose and everyone that knows them say they are okay.:waving: Pictures are what he sent me.
another behind his HD

Attachments

·
Gregarious Greeter
16,809 Posts
imported post

Looks like you got a great deal on a trailer:thumbsup:

·
Senior Memory
613 Posts
imported post

Heck yea! Thats a great deal. I bought an old POD and repainted and new lights and it looks new. You can do the same and you have a great trailer! Here is before and after on mine just for inspiration!:weightlifter:

BEFORE:

AFTER:

·
Super Moderator
6,132 Posts
imported post

Nice trailer ceasefire, and a good price.

That trailer isn't gonna know how to ride behind a wing after going deaf from the HD.

What are you plans fir it, leave it the way it is or paint and some bling?......

·
Premium Member
5,106 Posts
imported post

after my dad and i built one from harbor freight we found one of those coleman trailers for 350bucks kinda bummed us out but oh well you win some and you loose alot more

its a nice lookin trailer a few coats of krylon and it'll shine up nicely

·
Premium Member
203 Posts
imported post

Good deal on the trailer. A friend gave me an old jet-ski trailer and another friend gave me a luggage pod to build me one. I will still have a couple hundred dollars in it after I rebuild the axle and replace the springs, tires,wheels and lights.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,130 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
imported post

Yep will more then likely clean it up and go through everything..I am planning a cross country trip this year all the way to Maine then up across the top through Vermont upstate NY and across to Canada Mi mackinaw bridge down through WI and MI ND down to Rushmore..ft Robinson,Custer,Over to the LoLo down the Co river Gorge to PDX down the Ore Coast through the redwoods over to Yosemite and Tahoe then back home so it will be well used and I like the idea of carrying everything I need with some parts and tools. Thinking about the swivel hitch not that ball deal that you see on ebay but the bar rotator..anybody used one? Talked to a guy that said he would not travel without it because he had some close calls and the hitch saved him from going down.:waving:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.