·
Premium Member
55,679 Posts
The only thing I remember and know

Deer Alerts work

·
Registered
13 Posts
I came to this party late and don't know all the conversation that came before me. I will just relate my experience with deer alerts. Several years ago I left Flagstaff, AZ heading south on I-17. Very early morning. There were deer grazing on the right side of the road. Probably 10-15 yards from the road. I was doing 65+MPH and had 2 deer alerts mounted on the bike. The deer ignored me. I went on my way and they continued, uninterrupted with their breakfast. Since that experience I came to the conclusion that a stereo cranked up playing Led Zeplin through the fairing speakers is probably more effective..... Jim

·
Registered
395 Posts
I came to this party late and don't know all the conversation that came before me. I will just relate my experience with deer alerts. Several years ago I left Flagstaff, AZ heading south on I-17. Very early morning. There were deer grazing on the right side of the road. Probably 10-15 yards from the road. I was doing 65+MPH and had 2 deer alerts mounted on the bike. The deer ignored me. I went on my way and they continued, uninterrupted with their breakfast. Since that experience I came to the conclusion that a stereo cranked up playing Led Zeplin through the fairing speakers is probably more effective..... Jim
You hit the nail on the head. Without having to read the 2100 plus pages that came before, even.

21521 - 21540 of 21672 Posts