·
Premium Member
59,024 Posts
You 2 need to get with the rest of the world
Deer Alerts work

·
Premium Member
62,783 Posts
Rocket and Foodman , you two are the only ones who say that they work and you both are wrong because
deer alerts don't work.

·
Premium Member
59,024 Posts
Funny thing is we're by a million buyers
Deer Alerts work

·
Premium Member
59,024 Posts
We have sales figures what do they have, nothing
Deer Alerts work

·
Registered
627 Posts
You can have your sales figures. You can get suckers to buy anything ( ie. pet rocks). What we have is every scientific study ever done. For example:

"Based upon the observed response of 319 deer, the researchers concluded the pure tones did not alter deer behavior in such a way as to prevent deer-vehicle collisions. In other words, the sounds of deer whistles were no more effective than no sound at all.
Overall, 54 percent to 71 percent of the observations were classified as neutral, meaning more than half the time deer did not alter their behavior in response to the test vehicle. Only the lowest frequency tested (.28 kHz) produced a significant response. And that was unfavorable, because deer were more likely to enter the roadway in response to the treatment."

Just more proof that,
deer alerts don't work!

·
Premium Member
59,024 Posts
More False News
Deer Alerts work

·
Registered
1998 GL1500 SE
896 Posts
You can have your sales figures. You can get suckers to buy anything ( ie. pet rocks). What we have is every scientific study ever done. For example:

"Based upon the observed response of 319 deer, the researchers concluded the pure tones did not alter deer behavior in such a way as to prevent deer-vehicle collisions. In other words, the sounds of deer whistles were no more effective than no sound at all.
Overall, 54 percent to 71 percent of the observations were classified as neutral, meaning more than half the time deer did not alter their behavior in response to the test vehicle. Only the lowest frequency tested (.28 kHz) produced a significant response. And that was unfavorable, because deer were more likely to enter the roadway in response to the treatment."

Just more proof that,
deer alerts don't work!
The internet sits there quietly while they type lies all over it.. Deer Alerts Work - I've seen it with my own eyes!

·
Premium Member
62,783 Posts
Probably with your eyes closed while you were dreaming because
deer alerts don't work.

·
Registered
1998 GL1500 SE
896 Posts
See these- Dual CHROME Deer Alerts... THESE WORK

Attachments

·