Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner

21 - 40 of 21751 Posts

·
Premium Member
21,185 Posts
imported post

Black Bart wrote:
Brings a whole new range of pancake presentationpossibilities for Shrove Tuesday...:goofygrin:
Yes BB, when is it, I must get some rabbit in the freezer ready!!!:goofygrin::goofygrin::goofygrin:

I would hazard a guess that you have a slightly, ( well probably more than slightly) off the wall sense of humour. Try this site and see what you make of it?:baffled:

www.savetoby.com

Pete

·
Premium Member
588 Posts
imported post

Love to eat rabbit, never had one with pancakes though. Had to go to a friend of mine to get the rabbit though, mom wouldn't fix them. She said t reminded her of a cat. I asked her how many cats she fried up. Never got an answer. Makes me wonder what happened to our cat Ralph.

·
Premium Member
4,882 Posts
imported post

I was kind of thinking those deer alerts should go with those copper bracelets for arthritis....

now... if we put those copper bracelets on the arthritic deer maybe they will get out of the way

and don't forget those clnics south of the border that will cure all with a coffee enema

·
Premium Member
21,185 Posts
imported post

rcmatt007 wrote:
I was kind of thinking those deer alerts should go with those copper bracelets for arthritis....

now... if we put those copper bracelets on the arthritic deer maybe they will get out of the way

and don't forget those clnics south of the border that will cure all with a coffee enema
You have clinic for deer that give them enemas!!!! How strange is that.:goofygrin:

Pete

·
Postpubescent member
36,382 Posts
imported post

wingdawg101 wrote:
I want to buy a "Rabbit/Pancake alert"!

I just realized why the best Pancakes are at "IHOP" resturaunts ,lol !:goofygrin:
Man that's bad. I love it!:clapper:

·
Postpubescent member
36,382 Posts
imported post

puttitin wrote:
The last time I ate at IHOP I didn't like it. Makes me wonder if there wasn't a hare in my pancake?
I'll bet you thought those were blueberrys in the flapjack too!:jumper:

·
Premium Member
21,185 Posts
imported post

My girlfriend noticed that I am going a bit thin on top, she said I should go and get a few rabbits tatooed on my head, said that from a distance they woud look like hares!!:goofygrin::goofygrin:

Pete

·
Premium Member
21,185 Posts
imported post

Tonys96 wrote:
Boy...ask a serious question...
Ok, serious question, does rabbit and pancake taste the same as deer and waffles?

I think the deer alert question got tackled early on in this debate, so surely there is room for more diversity?

By the way Tony, may I remind you, you have invited me to Rosemount and I will expect lively topical debate as we sit huddled over the heater in your garage drinking Margaritas!:jumper::goofygrin:

·
Premium Member
1,923 Posts
imported post

Tonys96 wrote:
Serious question? From US? LOLOLOLOL!!!!!!!!:skipping::skipping::skipping::skipping::skipping:

·
Postpubescent member
36,382 Posts
imported post

Silverfox wrote:
Ok, serious question, does rabbit and pancake taste the same as deer and waffles?
More like chicken.

·
Premium Member
21,185 Posts
imported post

Brojees wrote:
Tonys96 wrote:
Serious question? From US? LOLOLOLOL!!!!!!!!:skipping::skipping::skipping::skipping::skipping:
Come now Brojees, I am sure if we all think very hard, we can come up with something serious. Let's allow, say a week or so and I am certain we can do it.:(

Isn't there some motorcycle stuff we could discuss?:?

Here we go, I've thought of a serious question already......

Over here, we refer to people with a lot to say as, having alot to rabbit about, and we say " boy, he's got a lot of bunny!" Do you have the same over the pond?:baffled::goofygrin:

pete

·
Premium Member
805 Posts
imported post

Silverfox wrote:
By the way Tony, may I remind you, you have invited me to Rosemount and I will expect lively topical debate as we sit huddled over the heater in your garage drinking Margaritas!:jumper::goofygrin:
After a few Margaritas the conversation may start to slur.

·
Premium Member
21,185 Posts
imported post

Black Bart wrote:
Silverfox wrote:
Over here, we refer to people with a lot to say as, having alot to rabbit about, and we say " boy, he's got a lot of bunny!" Do you have the same over the pond?:baffled::goofygrin:

pete
Don't they haveGals full of spunk?

BB
I don't know BB but I sure 'aint going to be the first one to ask them!!:blushing::goofygrin:

21 - 40 of 21751 Posts