·
Premium Member
21,185 Posts
imported post

Black Bart wrote:

Yes but its a bugger trying to get the currants balanced on the shrimps head

:goofygrin::goofygrin::goofygrin::goofygrin::goofygrin:

BB
No you prawn, you are supposed to get the shrimp to pirouette on top of the currant!!!:doh:just think of how many shrimps you have trained wrongly BB

Pete

·
Premium Member
3,938 Posts
imported post

By the way "Brojees" a "drunken Greek in Dublin" is a Compliment,lol !!:goofygrin:

·
Best looking member
3,107 Posts
imported post

Black Bart wrote:

BB
Ever try a staple gun??

·
Premium Member
21,185 Posts
imported post

Speaking of dear, mine must be pretty concerned about you guys, I caught her phoning a phsyciatrists just now and a lot of your names were getting mentioned!!:goofygrin:

A mate of mine, riding his 1100 infont of me, hit a pidgeon, wow, he just disapeared in a sea of feathers. Could have done with some of those stonking air horns mentioned in other posts, wouldn't they work better for the deer?:thumpingmad::toast:probably wake up the slumbering shrimps too!:grinner::goofygrin:

·
Premium Member
3,938 Posts
imported post

I hope "Peta" don't read this (poor Pidgeon) !!!:(

·
Premium Member
21,185 Posts
imported post

wingdawg101 wrote:
I hope "Peta" don't read this (poor Pidgeon) !!!:(
Yeah, Wingdawg, that was 27 odd years ago, and I still feel sorry for the poor thing. Aw, I'm just a big softy.

Now there's one of lifes mysteries.... why do you never see baby pidgeons?:baffled:

Pete

·
Premium Member
4,566 Posts
imported post

Another great mystery - when does theSilverfox sleep :stumped::stumped::stumped:

Hey Silverfox, what's your secret, how come you can keep going all day and all night - surely that sort of info should be shared ? :banana::banana:

·
Premium Member
21,185 Posts
imported post

wannabe wrote:
Another great mystery - when does theSilverfox sleep :stumped::stumped::stumped:

Hey Silverfox, what's your secret, how come you can keep going all day and all night - surely that sort of info should be shared ? :banana::banana:
Ah, Wannabe, you noticed, well my years in the Special Boat Service, trained me for day and night opperations!!:thumpingmad:No, truth is, I have had a bad back which woke me up in the night, the back has improved, but the sleep pattern is still shot. All say Aaaah, poor Silverfox. :rollingeyes:

Once I resume normal sleep pattern, fear nought, you won't hear a peep from me, save some loud snoring!!!:goofygrin:

·
Premium Member
1,923 Posts
imported post

Why sleep when you can ride or post?

LOLOL!! And perhaps a Drunken Greek in Dublin was a compliment. LOL!! I know the man who said it switched to spanish so he could understand me.

·
Premium Member
3,938 Posts
imported post

Silverfox, the bad back might have something to do with the "Pidgeon gods" !:baffled:

·
Premium Member
21,185 Posts
imported post

wingdawg101 wrote:
Silverfox, the bad back might have something to do with the "Pidgeon gods" !:baffled:
No, Wingdawg, I don't think it's them this time, I suspect it is something to do with:

Age+Job= inevitable consequences!!:clapper:

Pete

·
Premium Member
4,566 Posts
imported post

Age+Job= inevitable consequences!!:clapper:

Pete

:shock::shock:I think you will find that the "inevitible consequences" are responsible for most things:

1) the fact you don't see any baby pigeons

2) how many shrimps do you know who can balance on a currant? or even balanceacurrant on their heads, let alone pirouette? (I hear they had to cancel the world championships)

and,

3) has anybody actually been offered a rabbit pancake recently???

gotta go - I see the men in white coats .....................................

·
Premium Member
3,938 Posts
imported post

I got a "Weak Back" got it about a "Week Back"?#%^!:baffled:

An old 3 Stooges joke, did you watch them as a kid?:goofygrin:

·
Premium Member
21,185 Posts
imported post

wingdawg101 wrote:
I got a "Weak Back" got it about a "Week Back"?#%^!:baffled:

An old 3 Stooges joke, did you watch them as a kid?:goofygrin:
Nope, can't say I did, which is probably a good thing really, cuz I'd probably be even worse than I am, seeing that joke!!:clapper::goofygrin::toast:

Pete

·
Premium Member
21,185 Posts
imported post

wannabe wrote:

:shock::shock:I think you will find that the "inevitible consequences" are responsible for most things:

1) the fact you don't see any baby pigeons

2) how many shrimps do you know who can balance on a currant? or even balanceacurrant on their heads, let alone pirouette? (I hear they had to cancel the world championships)

and,

3) has anybody actually been offered a rabbit pancake recently???

gotta go - I see the men in white coats .....................................
Don't panic man, the white coats, that is probably just the fish monger bringing the shrimps!!:cheeky1:

Pete

·
Premium Member
21,185 Posts
imported post

goldwinger wrote:
Black Bart wrote:

BB
Ever try a staple gun??
Only on the mother-in-law!!!:goofygrin:

Pete

·
Premium Member
3,938 Posts
imported post

Hey 'Silverfox' "The 3 Stooges" is part of the American fabric, we all grew up laughing our heads of at their "Slap Stick" comedy!

"Moe, Larry and Curly" ! Curly was the real crazy one we all imitated growing up!

My grown kids still love it when i do the famous 'Curly Voice" ,lol !

Actually on a few films Curly was replaced by "Shemp" and he was also funny, buy hard to fill "Curly's" shoes !

Mostly kids between 8 and 13 love them !

But we adults still laugh when they come on TV!

Send me your address in a Private message and i'll send you 4 VHS tapes of "The Stooges" just for kicks! Just pretend your 13 yrs old while you watch them !That's if you have a "VHS' player?:baffled:

I've got the combo "VHS/DVD" so I can still watch the old VHS tapes!

·
Premium Member
21,185 Posts
imported post

Hey Wingdawg, thanks for the offer, but save the postage for now, and I will try and find it on DVD or tpe over here. Sounds a bit Max Bros meets Buster Keaton. I wouldn't find anything like that funny, of course, I am much too grown up and sensible for that sort of thing!!:goofygrin::goofygrin::goofygrin:

Pete

·
Premium Member
4,566 Posts
imported post

Hey Silverfox

don't you remember the take-off of the Three Stooges that Roy Castle, Almo thingamy and someone else whose name I also can't remember did? Now that was funny :goofygrin::goofygrin::goofygrin:

·
Premium Member
21,185 Posts
imported post

wannabe wrote:
Hey Silverfox

don't you remember the take-off of the Three Stooges that Roy Castle, Almo thingamy and someone else whose name I also can't remember did? Now that was funny :goofygrin::goofygrin::goofygrin:
No mate, you've got me there. Trouble is TV and the big screen aren't exactly my strong point, I've never really "done" TV or gone to the cinema much. As a kid I was too busy playing war games and riding push bikes as an adult I was too busy playig war games and riding motorbikes! I couldn't name you one character from a soap, and stars names escape me. I do remamber seing Kennedy shot and my dad dragged me out of bed to watch "one giant step for mankind" etc etc. I was scared s**tless by the Darleks so they were a no no, and I didn't even own a TV for the first 3 years of marriage.

So I could be described as backward when it comes to stuff on the big screens.

I can however role my eyes indipendently of each other like the emoticon, make the screeching noise with a blade of grass and impersonate an owl!! All the kind of things that I found more fascinating than TV!!:goofygrin::goofygrin:

Pete

61 - 80 of 22836 Posts