Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner

101 - 120 of 22779 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,566 Posts
imported post

Silverfox wrote:
Hey, some of you guys have forgotten, the parrot is not dead..... he's just resting, Norweigen Blues always sleep on their backs!!

:madeyes:pete

This parrot is no more. It has ceased to be. It's expired and gone to meet its maker. This is a late parrot. It's a stiff. Bereft of life, it rests in peace. If you hadn't nailed it to the perch, it would be pushing up the daisies. It's rung down the curtain and joined the choir invisible. This is an ex-parrot.

·
Premium Member
21,185 Posts
imported post

wannabe wrote:
Silverfox wrote:
Hey, some of you guys have forgotten, the parrot is not dead..... he's just resting, Norweigen Blues always sleep on their backs!!

This parrot is no more. It has ceased to be. It's expired and gone to meet its maker. This is a late parrot. It's a stiff. Bereft of life, it rests in peace. If you hadn't nailed it to the perch, it would be pushing up the daisies. It's rung down the curtain and joined the choir invisible. This is an ex-parrot.
nah, nah, nah, 'es just restin'

·
Premium Member
4,566 Posts
imported post

Silverfox wrote:
wannabe wrote:
Silverfox wrote:

nah, nah, nah, 'es just restin'
well I suppose he could be pining for the fijords:angel2:

·
Premium Member
21,185 Posts
imported post

OOOH, you are awful, but I like you!!!!

·
Postpubescent member
36,382 Posts
imported post

wingdawg101 wrote:
Sit in a chair and rotate your right leg clockwise and while doing that take your right hand index fingure a draw the number 6 big in the air!!

Your foot should either "reverse" or go "spazo" on youy !:baffled:
Damn, I can't rotate my leg much more than 90 degrees and I'm left handed so I can't write the damn six with my right hand, I'm screwed. Now spazzo I can do!

·
Premium Member
21,185 Posts
imported post

exavid wrote:
wingdawg101 wrote:
Sit in a chair and rotate your right leg clockwise and while doing that take your right hand index fingure a draw the number 6 big in the air!!

Your foot should either "reverse" or go "spazo" on youy !:baffled:
Damn, I can't rotate my leg much more than 90 degrees and I'm left handed so I can't write the damn six with my right hand, I'm screwed. Now spazzo I can do!
There you go Exavide, give yourself a pat on the back, spazzo is your speciality obviously. Now go and lean your arm against a wall, for about 30 seconds, push aginst the wall. take a couple of steps away from the wall, and totally relax the arm you have been pushing with. You should find that your arm rises of its own accord.

·
Premium Member
21,185 Posts
imported post

wannabe wrote:
I'm sorry, is this the 5 minute arguement, or the full half hour?:arguing:

anyway Silverfox, about these castanetts, are they left or right handed :baffled:
The 5 minute arguement... no it isn't!!

The castanetts are right handed, my marraccas are left!!

·
Postpubescent member
36,382 Posts
imported post

Silverfox wrote:
There you go Exavide, give yourself a pat on the back, spazzo is your speciality obviously. Now go and lean your arm against a wall, for about 30 seconds, push aginst the wall. take a couple of steps away from the wall, and totally relax the arm you have been pushing with. You should find that your arm rises of its own accord.

Pete

That won't work, before the 30 seconds are up I'll forget why I was leaning on the wall in the first place.

·
Premium Member
4,566 Posts
imported post

I'm sorry the 5 minutes is up ........

OK then, exavid can have the marraccas, I'll have the castanettes, you on your blade of grass

ready? :band:

1, 2, 3, I'm a Lumberjack and I'm okay ..................... :bananas::bananas:

·
Premium Member
21,185 Posts
imported post

wannabe wrote:

OK then, exavid can have the marraccas, I'll have the castanettes, you on your blade of grass

I put on womens clothing and hang around in....... no hang on, I'm a big rufty tufty Wing rider, I don't do bars!!!:walker::3sum::dance::blackstuff::alco::banana:

·
Premium Member
4,566 Posts
imported post

Silverfox wrote:
wannabe wrote:

I put on womens clothing and hang around in....... no hang on, I'm a big rufty tufty Wing rider, I don't do bars!!!:walker::3sum::dance::blackstuff::alco::banana:

that's OK Silverfox, you do't have to do bars :toast:there's cafe down the road, we can go for a spam sandwich :nospam:

·
Premium Member
21,185 Posts
imported post

Black Bart wrote:
Silverfox wrote:
OOOH, you are awful, but I like you!!!!

d**k Emery?

I got it wrong again dad......

LoL it wont let me use the name d**k
D.I.C.K Emery then
I got it wrong dad, was particularly apt then, wasn't it? I tried putting D1ck in the other day but it was having none of it!!!!

101 - 120 of 22779 Posts