Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner

121 - 140 of 22839 Posts

·
Premium Member
407 Posts
imported post

yep a classic though - old Roy Kinnear an all - those were simpler days - the nights our mams and our dads would slice us int two wit bread knife

You try telling the young kids today an they won't believe you - eh Obidiha

:hovering:

·
Premium Member
21,185 Posts
imported post

Black Bart wrote:
yep a classic though - old Roy Kinnear an all - those were simpler days - the nights our mams and our dads would slice us int two wit bread knife

You try telling the young kids today an they won't believe you - eh Obidiha

:hovering:
Oh Rigsby, if I might call you Rigsby. Yes Miss Jones?

:nospam:Spam spam spam spam, spam spam spam spam!!!

:madeyes:pete

·
Premium Member
21,185 Posts
imported post

Boing, time for bed said Zebedee.

We will have to curtail this before too long or we will get a slap for deviation you know!!

·
Premium Member
3,938 Posts
imported post

"What's in Your Wallet" !!!...............Oh that's a U.S. thing, sorry?:goofygrin:

·
Premium Member
21,185 Posts
imported post

Black Bart wrote:

Bloody Vikings.........
oh oh, careful mate, Helen is a Viking, and she might take a fence!! After all the plundered everything else. Boom Boom!!:goofygrin:

·
Premium Member
3,938 Posts
imported post

Most Bike forums have a "Non-Bike" forum area.......Maybe we could have one just for fellowship ! With some no-bashing rules!:baffled:

·
Premium Member
407 Posts
imported post

wingdawg101 wrote:
Most Bike forums have a "Non-Bike" forum area.......Maybe we could have one just for fellowship ! With some no-bashing rules!:baffled:

I guess I just assumed the general area to be off topic as it were - I'm sure Wexman will shut us down if he thinks its getting outta hand

BB

·
Premium Member
21,185 Posts
imported post

wingdawg101 wrote:
Is that what you guys call this, "fellowship" well I will remember that when any americans ask "are you in a fellowship?", I shall say "yes, the Monty Python fellowship Sir."

Definately no bashig I have seen the size of your stick Rainman, sorry , Wingdawg.:doh:

·
Premium Member
21,185 Posts
imported post

Black Bart wrote: Very good BB, whats in your wallet? nothing, yes that was very funny, just twigged.:goofygrin:

·
Premium Member
21,185 Posts
imported post

Well I am off to practice my Ministry of Silly Walks, on the way to bed, so I will catch you all on page 8 tomorrow and we can discuss Dear alerts and other ways to keep the wives and girlfriends off here!!!!:goofygrin:

Bon soir mon Ameabas

·
Premium Member
3,938 Posts
imported post

Oh , I thought 'Helen" was from "Troy" ?!:baffled:

·
Postpubescent member
36,382 Posts
imported post

wannabe wrote:
That's OK Silverfox, you do't have to do barsthere's cafe down the road, we can go for a spam sandwich
God I love it, spam sandwich, spam hash, spam and eggs, spam and spam without eggs, spam stew, spam soup...

·
Premium Member
3,938 Posts
imported post

"Green Eggs and Spam", Sam I am, !:goofygrin:

·
Premium Member
4,948 Posts
imported post

I spam what I am, and that's all that I Spam.

I just couldn't take it anymore.:headbanger::bananas:

Ho bee

·
Postpubescent member
36,382 Posts
imported post

That one goes with spinach!:cheeky1:

121 - 140 of 22839 Posts