Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner

161 - 180 of 22839 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,566 Posts
imported post

Silverfox wrote:
Hey Puttitin, that is a mecca for Monty Python fans!!!:banana: We also use the Stagg chilli con carne, and Stagg brings us neatly back to the deer alerts.:cooler: Now come on, own up, who else just looked at the spam link?:blushing::goofygrin::baffled:

:madeyes:pete

guilty as charged :blushing:

·
Premium Member
760 Posts
imported post

After reading all these incredibly informative pages I have decided that I mustput a deer whistle on my computer right away to keep away spam, or was I suppose to put a pancake on a rabbit to restore dead parrots. I am so confused I guess I will have to re read it again. Or maybe not. I think instead I am going to have another drink and maybe it will just go away.:blackstuff:

·
Premium Member
3,938 Posts
imported post

Couldn't open the "Hormel" link because I have "Spam Blocker" on my computer, sorry!:baffled:

·
Premium Member
4,566 Posts
imported post

wingdawg101 wrote:
Couldn't open the "Hormel" link because I have "Spam Blocker" on my computer, sorry!:baffled:

:clapper::clapper::clapper:nice one wingdawg :clapper::clapper::clapper:

·
Premium Member
4,882 Posts
imported post

travelinmays wrote:
After reading all these incredibly informative pages I have decided that I mustput a deer whistle on my computer right away to keep away spam, or was I suppose to put a pancake on a rabbit to restore dead parrots. I am so confused I guess I will have to re read it again. Or maybe not. I think instead I am going to have another drink and maybe it will just go away.:blackstuff:
if that doesn't work you can always come by the clinic for a coffee enema LOL

·
Premium Member
21,185 Posts
imported post

I am sure I speak for myself when I say, how wonderful it is for us Brits to Know that Python has been accepted into the viens of our American 2nd cousins, twice removed. We were brought up on this stuff, and boy does it show!!:jumper:No generation before or after, has experienced the same. For me, the period through 70s was the best in British comedy. I doubt the CURRANT crop of comedians are so well received abroad. How anyone could fail to have tears running down their faces as Basil pummeled his Austin 1100 with a bush when it broke down, I don't know.

The stupidity of the Spanish inquisition, is typical of the quality. The lumberjacks were truely mad, but the escapism is so sweet!!

And now for something completely different.

Count every "f" in the following text.

FINISHED FILES ARE THE RESULT OF YEARS OF SCIENTIFIC STUDY COMBINED WITH THE EXPERIENCE OF YEARS OF TESTING.

How many?

I will tell you once you have replied folks, cummon Exavid, even you can do this, you don't even have to get up from your chair!!

·
Premium Member
21,185 Posts
imported post

Oh b------ks, that didn't work, it obviously didn't translate from the email that was sent to me, sorry, you were both right and shouldn't have been. Oh well back to the drawing board!!!:baffled::crying::blushing:

·
Premium Member
4,566 Posts
imported post

Silverfox wrote:
Oh b------ks, that didn't work, it obviously didn't translate from the email that was sent to me, sorry, you were both right and shouldn't have been. Oh well back to the drawing board!!!:baffled::crying::blushing:

time to own up - have been fooled by that one before - sorry :grinner::grinner:

·
Premium Member
760 Posts
imported post

I guessing you couldn't sneak that one past because we all have deer whistles attached to our PC's now.

·
Premium Member
407 Posts
imported post

Well I wanna complain....I just finished cleaning my screen with Fray Bentos Chopped Ham and Pork and its left nasty streaks all over my screen , I am beginning to wonder the validity of the Guru who suggested this course of spam action , I have tried getting the mess off with a shrimp and currant bisque but oH dear its worse and the smell is now disgusting after sitting in the sun for the last couple of hours , do you think a good rub down with a Lobster will do any good? My missius [yes she is roman] has put a lump of Camembert on a stick in the garden to keep the flies out of the house, what sayest thou Lurkio?

·
Premium Member
407 Posts
imported post

Silverfox wrote:
I am sure I speak for myself when I say, how wonderful it is for us Brits to Know that Python has been accepted into the viens of our American 2nd cousins, twice removed. We were brought up on this stuff, and boy does it show!!:jumper:No generation before or after, has experienced the same. For me, the period through 70s was the best in British comedy. I doubt the CURRANT crop of comedians are so well received abroad. How anyone could fail to have tears running down their faces as Basil pummeled his Austin 1100 with a bush when it broke down, I don't know.

The stupidity of the Spanish inquisition, is typical of the quality. The lumberjacks were truely mad, but the escapism is so sweet!!

And now for something completely different.

Count every "f" in the following text.

FINISHED FILES ARE THE RESULT OF YEARS OF SCIENTIFIC STUDY COMBINED WITH THE EXPERIENCE OF YEARS OF TESTING.

How many?

I will tell you once you have replied folks, cummon Exavid, even you can do this, you don't even have to get up from your chair!!

Here Here well spoken Bruce................

·
Postpubescent member
36,382 Posts
imported post

Ah yes, Stagg chili con carne, I probably have half a dozen cans out in the camper.

·
Premium Member
21,185 Posts
imported post

Black Bart wrote:
Well I wanna complain....I just finished cleaning my screen with Fray Bentos Chopped Ham and Pork and its left nasty streaks all over my screen , I am beginning to wonder the validity of the Guru who suggested this course of spam action , I have tried getting the mess off with a shrimp and currant bisque but oH dear its worse and the smell is now disgusting after sitting in the sun for the last couple of hours , do you think a good rub down with a Lobster will do any good? My missius [yes she is roman] has put a lump of Camembert on a stick in the garden to keep the flies out of the house, what sayest thou Lurkio?
She who should be obeyed and I have just drowned each other with tears of mirth at that.:goofygrin::goofygrin::goofygrin::goofygrin::goofygrin::goofygrin:She says you should be the script writer for the next generation of comedians... it would be way better than the c**p on today.

I am not quite sure how many are in our little group of nutters, but I hazard a guess at 5-6ish. Well just for a moment fellow loons, close this post and check out how many folks are lurking on the other side of the bars, and watching our chinanigins.

Are the senior members checking on us and about to exterminate us by some means fowl? OH no, I think I have introduced another animal into this link.

I suppose most are visiting and leaving VERY rapidly.

And you two are both rotten eggs stealing my thunder on the "f" test, but never mind, I'll come with another brain teaser soon enough.:whip::goofygrin:

BB, Helen says you are a biggus d1ckus!!:banana:but carry on Up the Kyber!!

·
Premium Member
21,185 Posts
imported post

exavid wrote:
Ah yes, Stagg chili con carne, I probably have half a dozen cans out in the camper.
Welcome back to the house of mirth and merriment Exavid. Guess you have been away sorting all the serious stuff out. How is the eye rolling coming on? You could always stick some of that ducct tape on one eye to hold it down.

By the way, are Mirth and Merriment new members, cuz if they are, Redwing hasn't welcomed them yet.:banana:

·
Postpubescent member
36,382 Posts
imported post

Either 7 'F's or none depending on whether you count the upper or lower case. The best way to defeat these kind of puzzles is to count them backward from the end of the sentence forward.

·
Premium Member
21,185 Posts
imported post

exavid wrote:
Either 7 'F's or none depending on whether you count the upper or lower case. The best way to defeat these kind of puzzles is to count them backward from the end of the sentence forward.
Smart ar5ed Guru!!! now we have discovered your forte, counting backwards. Excellent, carry on camping my good man!!:clapper::clapper::clapper:

·
Postpubescent member
36,382 Posts
imported post

Silverfox wrote:
exavid wrote:
Smart ar5ed Guru!!! now we have discovered your forte, counting backwards. Excellent, carry on camping my good man!!:clapper::clapper::clapper:

Hell, I seem to do most everything backwards so it comes naturally!

·
Premium Member
9,409 Posts
imported post

travelinmays wrote:
I guessing you couldn't sneak that one past because we all have deer whistles attached to our PC's now.

SO what do I do with this rabbit with a pancake on it head? The whistle didnt work on him... Maybe the whistles scared the parrot to death:shock:

161 - 180 of 22839 Posts