Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Still a winger at heart.
20,868 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

All weekend long we didnt see a single deer. Its no coincidence that oregonwinger was up close to point on our rides. Bob has a set on his nice looking LTD. His foresight to mount a set proved to serve as a talisman against evil deer all day Saturday. On Sunday though, when Bob was at the back, the lack of a deer whistle at the front nearly caused Marco to ride off the road trying to avoid a whole herd of deer. There was at least 40 of them, they sauntered casually out in front of him, causing him to swerve wildy, only to miss them by mere milimeters! Oh the humanity!

Well, actually there were two deer, and he missed them by a mile, with a very smooth manuever. But Hey! its all because the deer whistles werent on point to safeguard our way!

·
Premium Member
9,409 Posts
imported post

So is that one of those "near miss" thingy's I have heard about:baffled:

·
Premium Member
1,923 Posts
imported post

ANOTHER DEER WHISTLE THREAD??

·
Premium Member
3,079 Posts
imported post

:headbanger: :headbanger: :headbanger:GOD I hope not! :headbanger: :headbanger: :headbanger:

·
Premium Member
1,923 Posts
imported post

No sense of humour.

·
Premium Member
760 Posts
imported post

I beg to differ, but I too own an 85 gl1200 LTD with fancy smancy chrome deer whistles installed and yesterday Bambi was totally oblivious to my existence until my back brake squealed. So my advice it to stop greasing the rear caliper instead of buying deer whistles.

·
Premium Member
3,079 Posts
imported post

I'm so confused :stumped::stumped::stumped::stumped:

I don't have deer whistles on my bike.

Should I go getsome or should I just go buy a can of SPAM and invite the rabbit and the buffalo over for pancakes? :baffled::baffled::baffled::baffled:

·
Premium Member
2,148 Posts
imported post

1984GL1200A wrote:
I'm so confused :stumped::stumped::stumped::stumped:

I don't have deer whistles on my bike.

Should I go getsome or should I just go buy a can of SPAM and invite the rabbit and the buffalo over for pancakes? :baffled::baffled::baffled::baffled:
It all depends on whether the deer whistles work or not.:stumped:Try this thread.

http://www.goldwingfacts.com/forums/forum4/2984.html

·
Premium Member
3,079 Posts
imported post

[align=left]Not that thread again! :bash: :headbanger: :behead: :doh: :bash2:[/align]

·
Premium Member
4,566 Posts
imported post

1984GL1200A wrote:
[align=left]Not that thread again! :bash: :headbanger: :behead: :doh: :bash2:[/align]
Which thread:baffled:have I missed something :stumped::stumped::stumped::stumped:

·
Postpubescent member
36,382 Posts
imported post

It's hard to believe it's only been around 68 days since Puttitin started that infamous thread. It's also hard to believe he started it with a legitimate question that did not include the subject of tires or oil or headsets.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.