Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner

How much time per day do you spend on this forum?

• less than 1 hr

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1-2 hrs

• 2-3 hrs

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 37 of 37 Posts

·
GERIATRIC MEMBER
57,158 Posts
imported post

colbee wrote:
Redwing,

You can be really, really forgiving in certain, particular cases - why is that? Does having a high, soft voice help?;)
Yes, :clapper:and being a nice and pleasentLady like wannabehelps. :kissing:

:leprechaun::18red::leprechaun:

·
Premium Member
516 Posts
imported post

Redwing wrote:
Yes, :clapper:and being a nice and pleasentLady like wannabehelps. :kissing:

Sorry, I could never be a nice and pleasant Lady; an' I wouldn't want none o' that kissin' either.:cheeky1:

·
Premium Member
4,473 Posts
imported post

Silverfox wrote:
As you can tell from my paltry post count, I am hardly ever here and am not in the least bit addicted. Now I must go and look to see if there are any new pics in the gallery, since 9am this morning!!!:cheeky1:

Same here!:baffled:

~teacher~~~

·
Premium Member
74 Posts
imported post

I may bea newbie, (Only just returned to Goldwinging) but I love this site, and check in at least twice a day, especially when work gets a bit slow.

Only rarely would I be here for more than an hour, but I have holidays coming up and it is my ambition to read all the posts on deer alerts. They seem to be invaluable protection!

·
Premium Member
4,566 Posts
imported post

Big Ross wrote:
I may bea newbie, (Only just returned to Goldwinging) but I love this site, and check in at least twice a day, especially when work gets a bit slow.

Only rarely would I be here for more than an hour, but I have holidays coming up and it is my ambition to read all the posts on deer alerts. They seem to be invaluable protection!
Hey Big Ross you need protection yourself if you are going to read that thread in one sitting:headbanger:

make sure you have a FULL medical team on stand-by, including the men in white coats with those luvverly jackets that do up down the back:tongue::nospam::alco::doh::dance::3sum:

·
Premium Member
4,931 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
imported post

Mmmmm--I'm thinkin that some of you have no idea how fast an hour goes by when you are enjoying the forum.

So lets see-----who are thefour members who voted truthfully??? I am guessing Exavid-Silverfox-Teacher--and of course----REDWING.

But who knows:baffled:

·
Premium Member
247 Posts
imported post

Hi all,

I use to be on here a lot, but in February I got real sick. I got a staph infection in my back and spent most of my time in the hospital or just sitting. Also I had an ulcer and a heart problem.

I am feelin some better now. My daily ration of pills cost about $350, good thing I have a great insurance plan!! Still tired most of the time, due to some of the medication.

I don't know how much, if any riding I'll be doing this year, but this illness will take many months to fix, according to my doctor.

Anyhow, I'll try to be here and annoy as many people as I can.:)madeyes:^:madeyes:)

·
Premium Member
4,931 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
imported post

Get well quickly, Tom. In the meantime, spend lots of time here.

·
Premium Member
21,185 Posts
imported post

Well avoid the fun forum , if it hurts to laugh!! You could always brush up on the Deer alert thread:shock:

We will all be pleased to hear from you whilst you get better and will be hoping it is not too long before you are up and running on the Wing. :waving:

·
Premium Member
419 Posts
imported post

1-2 hours is my modest guesstimate. My wife would say more, but I won't admit it. :p

·
Premium Member
516 Posts
imported post

Tom,

We all hope you get better real soon. In the meantime this here website has got to bethe best non-medical therapy you can get. Doesn't work for everyone though, take Redwing for instance.:cheeky1::cheeky1::dude::waving::clapper:

·
GERIATRIC MEMBER
57,158 Posts
imported post

Hawker22 wrote:
Mmmmm--So lets see-----who are thefour members who voted truthfully??? I am guessing Exavid-Silverfox-Teacher--and of course----REDWING.

But who knows:baffled:
Well i cant answer for those other cowboys you named :shakehead: :shakehead:

But I am one of the Four. :clapper:

·
GERIATRIC MEMBER
57,158 Posts
imported post

TOJ wrote:
Hi all,

I use to be on here a lot, but in February I got real sick. I got a staph infection in my back and spent most of my time in the hospital or just sitting. Also I had an ulcer and a heart problem.

I am feelin some better now. Still tired most of the time, due to some of the medication.
Howdy TOJ :waving:Im really sorry to learn of your illness. :crying:Just take everything nice and easy, time is a great healer. :clapper: I will keep you in my prayers. :byebye:

·
Premium Member
953 Posts
imported post

2 hours a day seems a popular option. I'm surprised that there were several people who are here more than 3 hours. Apart from Redwing and wexman who both live here, I wonder who the others are?

·
Premium Member
21,185 Posts
imported post

andy1800 wrote:
2 hours a day seems a popular option. I'm surprised that there were several people who are here more than 3 hours. Apart from Redwing and wexman who both live here, I wonder who the others are?
I own up to being one of them.:?I am lucky, when I am sitting doing other stuff, I have the laptop with me and check up alot. I am also working on my own house at the moment, so I can have a sneaky look during, what would be travelling time.

21 - 37 of 37 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.