Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,132 Posts
Wow...... If you had contact with the owner and its a real deal, That would be worth picking up for the price. Dump about a grand in it, drive it for a while and sell it and make a couple of hundred for having fun.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I got his name and number. He is about an hour away. If I was not in the middle of an 81 restore I would buy it tomorrow. I just do not have a place to store it.
If anyone wants his number let me know. I wish someone would buy it before I change my mind and park it in the backyard...

·
Premium Member
6,132 Posts
GO GET IT!!

You know you want to........

For $450, I don't see how you could lose. You could start parting it out on EBay and double your money over time. Or just let it set and make it a winter project, ready it for sale by next spring.

·
Premium Member
2,854 Posts
That would be worth the $450.00 I would jump on that if it was listed around my place. GO for it,bite the bullit

·
Junior Grue
8,153 Posts
If you have the time and will to restore it or part it out go for it.
Otherwise let someone else have it.

·
Premium Member
6,319 Posts
I got his name and number. He is about an hour away. If I was not in the middle of an 81 restore I would buy it tomorrow. I just do not have a place to store it.
If anyone wants his number let me know. I wish someone would buy it before I change my mind and park it in the backyard...
If you can check it out for me and it's real and worth it I'll buy it!
Can you pick it up and store a week or two, even if outside in backyard? LOL

I'm serious!

I'll have to figure an excuse to tell wife about why I am leaving on 1500 with trailer in tow again! LOL
Pay the piper when I get back home with it!

PM me the contact info if you want. Thanks

·
Premium Member
6,183 Posts
Are you sure it's the same bike? It's not an '82 and it's not maroon color. Does the guy even know what he has?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.