Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,032 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
imported post

Anyone up for this? Andrea and I are going, it's with some RBLR guys but anyone can come.

Sunday 18th of October

Meet - Car Park of Charles Napier P.H. Tontine Street, Blackburn BB1 8AA

12noon

To Depart 12.30hrs

To ride the 666 :cooldevil: to St. Johns Church, Pendlebury, were the there shall be a short service for those who wish to take part and a blessing of the bikes and riders.

·
Premium Member
2,032 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
imported post

Looks like we are going on our own then :( Apart from the RBLR riders who are going :action:

Shame we can't get a few more Wings there ;)

·
Premium Member
6,279 Posts
imported post

Adrian,,,id give it second thoughts if i were you,,the A666 at Blackburn end takes you up past Blackburn Rovers Football club,,,Sunday it the Blackburn and Burnley derby:shock::shock: theyve already given out warnings about trouble,,,theyll be fighting in lumps,,just thought id let you know;)

·
Premium Member
2,032 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
imported post

pinkpork wrote:
Adrian,,,id give it second thoughts if i were you,,the A666 at Blackburn end takes you up past Blackburn Rovers Football club,,,Sunday it the Blackburn and Burnley derby:shock::shock:  theyve already given out warnings about trouble,,,theyll be fighting in lumps,,just thought id let you know;) 
Nowt like a good scrap then :shock: What time does it kickoff?

·
Premium Member
6,279 Posts
imported post

i think kick offs at 2

·
Premium Member
2,032 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
imported post

We will just have to take our chances.

Anyway I thought from the songs that I have heard that in Burnley, your mum's your dad, your dad's your mum, your'e interbreed. What's that all about

·
Premium Member
6,279 Posts
imported post

Thats the first time ive heard that one,,,,and giving it some thought ,,,,i dont like it:X

·
Gregarious Greeter
16,809 Posts
imported post

·
Premium Member
2,032 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
imported post

pinkpork wrote:
Thats the first time ive heard that one,,,, and giving it some thought ,,,,i dont like it:X
Not my word's, just a football song I have heard Blackburn supports singing :shock:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.