Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
41 - 48 of 48 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,948 Posts
imported post

I think we all get that you are very displeased with Pennzoil. :whip:Not bad for re-viving an old thread.:waving:

Attachments

·
Premium Member
202 Posts
imported post

It was a dead issue some 30 or so posts back. I really did not think this topic would be alive for this long.

Maybe can make a movie out of it...The Return of the zombie Gear Lube. Full of spills and chills...just when you thought it was dead..."IT" returns to lube its way across town and into your homes..." cue some chick screaming "...."cue vid clip from some old King Kong movie of everyone running for there lives"

:shock:

Hell its just stupid enough to be a box office hit... :ROFL:

·
Premium Member
4,948 Posts
imported post

Lloyd wrote:
It was a dead issue some 30 or so posts back. I really did not think this topic would be alive for this long.

Maybe can make a movie out of it...The Return of the zombie Gear Lube. Full of spills and chills...just when you thought it was dead..."IT" returns to lube its way across town and into your homes..." cue some chick screaming "...."cue vid clip from some old King Kong movie of everyone running for there lives"

:shock:

Hell its just stupid enough to be a box office hit... :ROFL:
:ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::thumbsup::applause:

Ya know Lloyd, that's funny and I for one respect you for it.:bow:

Have a good one!

Have some pie!

Hobie

Attachments

·
Premium Member
202 Posts
imported post

Just a little fallow up for you. I write the oil guys about all the foam and all that, and guess what...in less then 24 hours they got back to REAL FAST...! Had a few calls from them...and emails as well...will be talking to the head of there tech department in the morning. Seems that all the photos I sent them...have like 10 or more...seems to hit note with them. Will let you know how it all turns out....once I know...

·
Premium Member
202 Posts
imported post

Just a little fallow up for you. I write the oil guys about all the foam and all that, and guess what...in less then 24 hours they got back to REAL FAST...! Had a few calls from them...and emails as well...will be talking to the head of there tech department in the morning. Seems that all the photos I sent them...have like 10 or more...seems to hit note with them. Will let you know how it all turns out....once I know...

·
Premium Member
202 Posts
imported post

·
Premium Member
4,948 Posts
imported post

:congrats:

You get the honor of the first triple poster this month.....:needahug::raspberry:

It happens. Good luck on your fact finding mission.

Hobie

41 - 48 of 48 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.