Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
4,948 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

You know what the difference between Outlaws and Inlaws are???

At least Outlaws are "wanted":grinner:

Hobie
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
3,938 Posts
imported post

Hobie1 wrote:
You know what the difference between Outlaws and Inlaws are???

At least Outlaws are "wanted":grinner:

Hobie
They "inlaws" and "fish" start to stink after 3 days!:baffled:
 

·
Postpubescent member
Joined
·
36,382 Posts
imported post

I think Poor Richard said that of house guests, but close enough!:cheeky1:
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
3,938 Posts
imported post

exavid wrote:
I think Poor Richard said that of house guests, but close enough!:cheeky1:
Who's "Poor Richard" ?!:baffled:
 

·
Postpubescent member
Joined
·
36,382 Posts
imported post

wingdawg101 wrote:
exavid wrote:
I think Poor Richard said that of house guests, but close enough!:cheeky1:
Who's "Poor Richard" ?!:baffled:
That's the Nom de Plume of Ben Franklin in his early days as a printer. He wrote "Poor Richard's Almanac". Itseemslike most of our proverbs originated there.
 

·
Postpubescent member
Joined
·
36,382 Posts
imported post

If outlaws and inlaws should meet, do they cancel and disappear?
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
4,882 Posts
imported post

exavid wrote:
If outlaws and inlaws should meet, do they cancel and disappear?
yes and it causes a riple in the time space continuum and all life dissappears.... or at least that is the way it seemed the last time I drank riple
 

·
Postpubescent member
Joined
·
36,382 Posts
imported post

rcmatt007 wrote:
yes and it causes a riple in the time space continuum and all life dissappears.... or at least that is the way it seemed the last time I drank riple
You shouldn't be drinking that junk, get some class and switch to Thunderbird or Boone's Farm! The last bastion of the paper bag, winos.
 

·
Postpubescent member
Joined
·
36,382 Posts
imported post

1984GL1200A wrote:
Hey..... Leave Boone's Farm alone!!!!!
Merely referring our fine members to an excellentwine much preferred by oenophile connoisseurs living under bridges and overpasses. One of the best vintages currently available is that of 2005 (October 7th to be exact). One should note that this is one of the few wines available with a 'use by' date on the bottle. It should also be noted that 99.999% of this excellent beverage is consumed well before that date. Once the bottle is opened is should be shrouded in a brown paper container to prevent it from being damaged by overexposure to police observance.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
126 Posts
imported post

Sometimes when I reflect back on all the wine I drank, I feel shame Then I look into the glass and think about the workers in the vineyards and all of their hopes and dreams If I didn't drink this wine, they might be out of work and their dreams would be shattered. Then I say to myself, "It is better that I drink this wine and let their dreams come true than be selfish and worry about my liver
 
1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top