Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,409 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
imported post

I need a head count so I know how many burgers/brats to get..

Please only post on this thread if you are coming and how many in your group:waving:

·
mr irrelevant
2,205 Posts
imported post

far as i know we will not be there ..........

·
Premium Member
953 Posts
imported post

ok i missed something what and when and do i need a cover story:raspberry::raspberry::raspberry::raspberry:

·
Premium Member
6,319 Posts
imported post

Party of one as a definite maybe.

·
Senior Smart Aleck
1,599 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,409 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
imported post

To answer a few questions..
1. we will be meeting at Heidies for breakfast around 9:00 ish for breakfast before the ride (I will find out a price per person this week) It will be a buffet style like we have for supper at me rally.
2. we will be eating lunch at the stadium bar and grill up in Gutenberg Ia.
3. Bring chairs or something to sit on for the end of the night pow wow
4. I will be cooking burgers/brags/hotdogs on the grill, will also have baked beans and chips. If you want something else, feel free to bring it .

I plan to throw some bean bags (corn hole game for most) and if you have another out door game you would like to play, bring it

·
Premium Member
133 Posts
imported post

Digger,

Rick and Nadine will be coming at this time. Plans to up there sometime Friday afternoon.

·
Premium Member
4,212 Posts
imported post

Head count us as 2.5 :wtf:

Deb, myself & Bailey,.. BUT pooch will have his own food.

I'll try to bring something to Knibble'son
(it's all about cost)

·
Registered
3,265 Posts
imported post

I"ll be there along with Pwhoever and another friend new to the Gold Wing World.

·
Premium Member
5,106 Posts
imported post

i'll be there with my dad i wont be staying all night or da wife will have my gonads

·
Premium Member
4,212 Posts
imported post

DigbyODell wrote:
To answer a few questions..
1. we will be meeting at Heidies for breakfast around 9:00 ish for breakfast before the ride (I will find out a price per person this week) It will be a buffet style like we have for supper at me rally.
2. we will be eating lunch at the stadium bar and grill up in Gutenberg Ia.
3. Bring chairs or something to sit on for the end of the night pow wow
4. I will be cooking burgers/brags/hotdogs on the grill, will also have baked beans and chips. If you want something else, feel free to bring it .

I plan to throw some bean bags (corn hole game for most) and if you have another out door game you would like to play, bring it
Takes us 4.5 to 5 hrs to get there.
I AM gonna try to leave home around 4 AM.
Do try to hang in there and "IF" we are not making it, I'll let yah know.
Number still the same, Bill? xxx-8680

You got a big head count? :readit: or a small count? :2finger:

·
Senior Smart Aleck
1,599 Posts
imported post

Hopin to be there Digger. If ya see me I'm there for sure.:waving::waving:

·
Senior Smart Aleck
1,599 Posts
Are we still doin this? Pretty quiet here.

·
Premium Member
9,409 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Still planning on this event.. will be a bit chilly in the morning..

We will meet at the Point Cafe 2370 Rhomberg Avenue, Dubuque, IA 52001 @9 sat morning

·
Premium Member
6,319 Posts
I won't be able to make it. I had to cancel the MI camping last weekend because I could not ride far and riding better now but still would be pushing my luck to try to ride up and camp for the weekend as I had planned.

I did do about 150-200 miles today and wanted to keep riding, but had frozen food and veggies on the bike I had to get home.

Well since I won't be there in person I'll be there in spirit and food, I got a pack of Brat Burgers to cook up here Sat Night so I won't feel so left out not being able to make the trip this time. LOL

·
Premium Member
9,409 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Was a good time! Thanks everyone for coming!! :waving:

·
Senior Smart Aleck
1,599 Posts
Had a great time at Diggers "Polar Run". Chatted and rode with some old friends an met some new ones.

Special shoutout to Mark (Tmdriver) for paying for my room on his credit card. Told him it wasn't necessary but he insisted. In fact his card payed for alot of things today. Well up until it maxed out anyway. THANKS MARK.

Thanks for puttin this on Digger. Had a ball. Will post a pic or two after I get home and thaw out.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.