Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Forum Diplomat
7,368 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

I face a great dilemma: because of bucket list issues, I want to ride to the ends of the earth, literally -- Tierra Del Fuego, South Africa, Nordcapp, The Road of Bones. But I fell in love again this morning with my wife, the incomparable Red, just like I do every morning, and I can't stand to be more than five feet away from her at any one time......

And I can only take her with me part-way to the ends of the earth....dilemma.....

But I can live with it.....

Attachments

·
Premium Member
228 Posts
imported post

You're a lucky man Mel!! .....I know exactly how you feel, can't imagine a life without my beautiful wife.

Not much of a delimma as I see it - what good is seeing the ends of the earth if the most important person in your life can't be there to share in the accomplishment? :)

·
Premium Member
6,132 Posts
imported post

You two are truly Blessed.

I don't see the delima at all. I know I wouldn't even think of doing something like that without my wife, her not being with me would be as enjoyable as not doing it at all.

The difference here is, you'll find a way to make it happen with Red......

·
Premium Member
2,880 Posts
imported post

Just got back from a week on the road on the Valk. A rally in Bellaire, Michigan. It was a great ride, great weather (a little hot up and back), great time with good folk. But the best part of the trip was getting home to Lois. There are many things that I haven't done that I will not get to do because it would mean being away from Lois longer than I want to be gone. I will just have to leave my bucket list partially filled instead. But it isn't that big of a deal.

Dubs

·
Premium Member
1,107 Posts
imported post

Where there's a will, there's a way Mel.

Pray over it and ask God to show you how to make it happen.

I don't believe that He puts desires in our hearts without a way of making it come through.

Sometimes you just have to get started, and you'll find the means as you go along.

:waving:

·
Premium Member
2,880 Posts
imported post

And sometimes He gives you the opportunity to make choices.

Dubs

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.