Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
61 - 66 of 66 Posts

· Premium Member
5,321 Posts
imported post

I used a black nylon cable tie and went through the leather srtap that was on it. Like anything else, it requires an inspection every once in awhile to make sure it doesn't need to be replaced.

· Premium Member
6,133 Posts
imported post

I used a piece of Stainless steel cable and put a crimp on it so it can't come off. I put mine on the left hand side saddle bag rack, the bar that goes under the bag. It should be low enough. In the future, if the opportunity arises, I may put one on the other side in the same place.

· Premium Member
256 Posts
imported post

MNSNOWMAN wrote:
My Bell =

The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want.

He maketh me to lie down in green pastures:
he leadeth me beside the still waters.

He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the
paths of righteousness for his name's sake.

Yea, though I walk through the valley of the
shadow of death; I will fear no evil: for thou
art with me; thy rod and thy staff they
comfort me.

Thou preparest a table before me in the
presence of mine enemies: thou anointest
my head with oil; my cup runneth over.

Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all
the days of my life; and I will dwell in the
house of the Lord for ever.

psalm 23 - bible - psalm of david

Just sayin... :thumbsup:
:applause:+1

· Premium Member
2,002 Posts
imported post

I use two zip ties. One on the bell and then to the frame.

· Premium Member
1,735 Posts
imported post

I'm looking at them right now. I'm going to order 3 of them in the near future to give out (two already have a home) I think I might find a home for the third at the Northeastern M&G. :) I still don't have one however.

· Premium Member
714 Posts
imported post

Just remember guys to always pay it forward half of the protection of the bell is if you return the gift. My first bell came to me in fact this past spring while at a restaurant in Paint Bank VA some goldwing riders pulled in next to us and noticed that I didnt have one so one of them got into his trunk and came over to me and handed me this small velvet bag which contained one.
And for those out there if you are a non believer just remember this if given one it is the hope and prayer of the giver that you ride safe and that an angel will ride with you. Always have faith and believe in the bell it works,

61 - 66 of 66 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.