Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Goldwing Addict :-)
12,840 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

Hello All NASSIR 4 attendees,

As we have at the past NASSIR gatherings, we are planning a dinner and an auction. The dinner and auction will be on Wednesday evening.

For the auction, please bring something that represents the area you live in or something that will be fun to auction. All of the proceeds from the auction will be donated to Steve to be used for running this site or to be donated to a charity of his choice. If you have never been to a NASSIR auction, you're in for a treat. They are always a lot of fun and our own Flyone will be running the auction. :)

misteraubreyand his Mrs. are going to be doing the meal. Some more details will be on the dinner ordering page. The cost will be $10 a person and any proceeds above the cost of the food will be given to Steve for running this site. I'll put a link to the dinner ordering page here once I have the page done and uploaded.

Dinner ordering page - Click me!

John

·
Administrator
20,585 Posts
imported post

Made a sticky for this John ;)

·
12,840 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
imported post

Flyone wrote:
Made a sticky for this John ;)
Thank you Sir! I also got your order. :waving:

John

·
Premium Member
21,185 Posts
imported post

Any chance of delivery for the food please. :cheesygrin::cheesygrin:

Also, can we folks over the Big Pond, place proxy bids on items in the auction, only I am running real short on electrical insulation tape from Nassir1. :ROFL::ROFL:

·
12,840 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
imported post

Silverfox wrote:

Also, can we folks over the Big Pond, place proxy bids on items in the auction, only I am running real short on electrical insulation tape from Nassir1. :ROFL::ROFL:
The food would probably be cold [suB][suP]and moldy[/suP][/suB] by the time it got to you. :ROFL: If you don't mind it that way I'm sure we could get some to you. ;)

I think we could accommodate the proxy bids too. Are you running short on hand sanitizer yet? :ROFL::ROFL:

John

·
Premium Member
21,185 Posts
imported post

Jluvs2dive wrote:
Silverfox wrote:

The food would probably be cold [suB][suP]and moldy[/suP][/suB] by the time it got to you. :ROFL: If you don't mind it that way I'm sure we could get some to you. ;)

I think we could accommodate the proxy bids too. Are you running short on hand sanitizer yet? :ROFL::ROFL:

John
It is really the electrical tape I am needing J, only my stock is running low:badgrin:. The hand sanitizer is still very much on the go here, not sure how sanitized I need to be though!! :shock:

I am going to keep Helen well away from the bidding button on the computer, I can't believe some of the cr*p we ended up with. :sadguy:

I am still waiting for Exavid to forward the cruiser pegs that he won, he promised me them when he had finished with them on the ride home from Georgia!!!:lash::ROFL::ROFL:

·
12,840 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
imported post

Silverfox wrote:
It is really the electrical tape I am needing J, only my stock is running low:badgrin:. The hand sanitizer is still very much on the go here, not sure how sanitized I need to be though!! :shock:

I am going to keep Helen well away from the bidding button on the computer, I can't believe some of the cr*p we ended up with. :sadguy:

I am still waiting for Exavid to forward the cruiser pegs that he won, he promised me them when he had finished with them on the ride home from Georgia!!!:lash::ROFL::ROFL:
This being a family site and all I didn't want to talk too much about the electrical tape, but I'll keep an eye out for some more for you and Helen to use. ;)

I'm sure there will be some great crap for Helen to bid on this year too if you let her. :ROFL::ROFL:

I wouldn't be holding my breath waiting for those cruise pegs if I were you, unless you like looking like a smurf. :ROFL::ROFL: Exavid grew to really like them on our return trip across the US. :action: He was doing the "Full Greg Slouch" in no time!:cheesygrin:

John

·
Premium Member
21,185 Posts
imported post

Lol..... great memories!! :claps::byebye::byebye:

·
Premium Member
484 Posts
imported post

Just put my meal on order. Lets Eat!!

·
12,840 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
imported post

Marcus Bacon wrote:
Just put my meal on order. Lets Eat!!
:ROFL:One of my favorite things to do. lol

·
Slow Learner
1,485 Posts
imported post

John please put QDaddy down for Lasagna and The Hag down for a Deli-Croissant. I tried the ordering page but met with failure. I can pay via Pay-Pal if I can get it to work or we can pay upon arrival if that's OK. Please/Thanks,
Joe.

·
Administrator
02 GL1800 w/Auto Pilot
59,302 Posts
imported post

Got my order in, don't want to go hungry ya know :ROFL:

Figured I would eat so much, I put in two orders somehow....:(

·
12,840 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
imported post

QDaddy wrote:
John please put QDaddy down for Lasagna and The Hag down for a Deli-Croissant. I tried the ordering page but met with failure. I can pay via Pay-Pal if I can get it to work or we can pay upon arrival if that's OK. Please/Thanks,
Joe.
You have a PM Joe. :waving: Time's gettin' close! :dance:

John

·
12,840 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
imported post

AZgl1500 wrote:
Figured I would eat so much, I put in two orders somehow....:(
Hi John,

I saw that and thought maybe Mardonna was coming. Do you want me to refund half back to ya? Of course from some of the reports from your friends in the East, it might be fair to charge you twice. :ROFL::ROFL::ROFL:

John

·
Slow Learner
1,485 Posts
imported post

PM answered. Can hardly wait for lasagna and good times with Forum Friends at Port Orchard. Bike is 100%, Time Out camper is 100%, excitement rises daily. Heading out on Wednesday 6/29/2011, Lord willing (as in - if it's not raining). Living room floor is covered with potential junk to take and the ever so painful process of eliminating things is in progress. I love it! I just KNOW I'm gonna wish I'd brought along my left-handed-foogadiddy when I get out to those hills!!!

·
Premium Member
5,319 Posts
imported post

Two lasagna dinners ordered for Mr & Mrs Halfling. I missed making a note with my forum name though.

·
12,840 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
imported post

Halfling wrote:
Two lasagna dinners ordered for Mr & Mrs Halfling. I missed making a note with my forum name though.
Got it, thanks John! See you soon. :action:

John

·
Premium Member
60,158 Posts
imported post

John

Food order in..

Thank You

·
12,840 Posts