Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey, My 2008 Goldwing needs a few parts:
1. DISPLAY:My display is slowly disappearing and I need a new one
2. SPEEDOMETER is damage and need to replace with another used one with low mileage
3. WIRE HARNESS needs to be replaced.
If you have any of these parts for sale, I'd love to hear from you.

·
Administrator
02 GL1800 w/Auto Pilot
60,154 Posts
Welcome to our forum, and now yours.

You need to find a decent wrecking yard, or watch eBay.

this link will show Parts for sale in the USA, on eBay. Never tried it to see if it will work in Asia,
this is the base link. www.SearchTempest.com
insert your info and see what comes up.

as Dubai does not have Zipcodes per se, it is difficult to make that link work for you, it suggests you need to insert a Post Office location, you would know better about that than me, I'm in the USA, Oklahoma.

for the USA, try this:
I entered just gl1800 and then selected "Motorcycle Parts", that will narrow things down a bit.

Hopefully someone from your side of the world will see this and give better help.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Welcome to our forum, and now yours.

You need to find a decent wrecking yard, or watch eBay.

this link will show Parts for sale in the USA, on eBay. Never tried it to see if it will work in Asia,
this is the base link. www.SearchTempest.com
insert your info and see what comes up.

as Dubai does not have Zipcodes per se, it is difficult to make that link work for you, it suggests you need to insert a Post Office location, you would know better about that than me, I'm in the USA, Oklahoma.

for the USA, try this:
I entered just gl1800 and then selected "Motorcycle Parts", that will narrow things down a bit.

Hopefully someone from your side of the world will see this and give better help.
Thanks. I will try it. We can access all websites from Dubai but it's just that some won't ship outside the US or Canada.
Anyway, I will try your link.
Thanks
Serge
Ive had good luck here from time to time.
Thank. I tried the link but still could not find parts.
Serge

1 - 5 of 5 Posts