Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 70 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,201 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

I have a friend who carries one in his saddlebag for emergencies. I prefer to find a bathroom but I suppose some people will go wherever the urge hits them provided it's in a secluded enough area.

Are you prepared for that particular emergency or do you prefer to take your chances?

·
Banned
12,287 Posts
imported post

...not much of a camper Fritz?

·
Premium Member
1,437 Posts
imported post

Ben thinking about it for a while, but more so in my truck.

When you got to go you got to go. But, ya'll know we just squeeze it and do a little dance. :sadguy:

With toilet paper in hand, just go. :shock: What pleasure.

And, if you are in a hurry, just pinch it off. :ssshh:

No. 1 is no problem, but do not forget about the significant other.

Oh, there are few videos on public deification in a mall in a tree/plant stand. :? :headbanger:

This is just all wrong.

·
Registered
3,235 Posts
imported post

wet wipes!

·
Premium Member
264 Posts
imported post

If your out in the boonies and have to go it is alway good to have TP or wet wipes handy you may not make it to nearest bathroom. I do alot of country riding and the nearest bathroom is always to far to get to.:ROFL:

·
Registered
3,235 Posts
imported post

Down here in Texas we call it "Country Style!"

·
Premium Member
2,739 Posts
imported post

Yes!
Actually it's only about 1/4 of a roll. More than enough to get the job done if required.

·
Premium Member
1,437 Posts
imported post

Hate to tell you all this, but in many parts of the world, they do not use toilet paper.

Just do not shake their left hand. I think it wasthe left.

Toilet paper was a US invention, right? Good ole American ingenuity. Or, was that the flush toilet. No, the toiletwas an England invention. Way to go Britts.

Anyway,timefor me to go to the head to care of some business.I will check and there better be some toilet paper in there. Damn right!

·
Premium Member
4,931 Posts
imported post

Yes, England---but it came from the Romans, who had indoor toilets during the height of the Roman empire. Water ducts that ran under rows of houses and carried the waste away. To where is any person's guess.

I carry a roll. When the need arises, it arises in a hurry.

·
Registered
3,235 Posts
imported post

The Romans, like many other cultures up until the industrial era routed the sewage to the nearest river.

While the toilet was a invention that evolved over a rather lengthy period of time... the fella who made the most notable contributions was a Brit... Thomas Crapper!

·
Premium Member
1,766 Posts
imported post

Yes toilet paper and wet wipes,Just like in the house.Have a plastic container by the commode in the house with wet wipes.Got to be clean...

·
Still a winger at heart.
20,868 Posts

·
Premium Member
67 Posts
imported post

Short roll of both TP and Duct Tape.
ALWAYS in Saddle Bag

·
Premium Member
17,087 Posts
imported post

Foosman(5) wrote:
Toilet paper was a US invention, right? Good ole American ingenuity. Or, was that the flush toilet. No, the toiletwas an England invention. Way to go Britts.
A woman invented the toilet seat and two days later a man put a hole in the middle of it.

·
Premium Member
1,381 Posts
imported post

We don't normaly but I ALWAYS carry c-fold towels and plenty of white rags I get from work.

·
Banned
12,287 Posts
imported post

...I've had to use the freshest leaves I could find once, ...within grabbing distance.

·
Premium Member
8,524 Posts
imported post

Yep, still carry a sears catalog(the old paper style not thenew plastic sheets) :ROFL: Hey, UbarW, I was afraid you were going to say the zip lok back was for something else, as for our dogs :ROFL:

1 - 20 of 70 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.