Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
247 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
imported post

I went to the Honda Dealer and sat on a ST1300. Played with the windshield which goes up and down. Fun. I told my wife that someday I would love to get one. She gave me the usual dirty look and the NO WAY was in her eyes.

Well, I went for my physical the other day and I had the doctor write me up a prescription for the ST1300. It said that since Jerry (thats me) has had some problem with his leg and hip, it might be better for him to ride a lighter bike. EG ST1300.

My wife read the note and I did everything I could to keep a straight face. After she was done reading she looked at me and asked "What the hell is this?" Then finished by saying something like "In your dreams."

Well, I guess I'm staying with the Goldwing. :clapper::clapper::clapper:

·
Premium Member
1,923 Posts
imported post

Jerryk wrote:
I went to the Honda Dealer and sat on a ST1300. Played with the windshield which goes up and down. Fun. I told my wife that someday I would love to get one. She gave me the usual dirty look and the NO WAY was in her eyes.

Well, I went for my physical the other day and I had the doctor write me up a prescription for the ST1300. It said that since Jerry (thats me) has had some problem with his leg and hip, it might be better for him to ride a lighter bike. EG ST1300.

My wife read the note and I did everything I could to keep a straight face. After she was done reading she looked at me and asked "What the hell is this?" Then finished by saying something like "In your dreams."

Don't we have a "Dear Thread" here somewhere?

·
Old School Guru
7,889 Posts
imported post

Jerryk wrote:

Does anyone know how to get a hold of "Dr. Phil" ? I think Jeery needs professional help!:D

Gene:waving::11red::11red::11red::cooler:

·
Premium Member
774 Posts
imported post

GLester wrote:
Jerryk wrote:

Does anyone know how to get a hold of "Dr. Phil" ? I think Jeery needs professional help!:D

Gene:waving::11red::11red::11red::cooler:
Try this http://www.drphil.com/

·
Premium Member
21,185 Posts
imported post

I am surprised that your doctor prescribed an ST1300, personally, I would have leant towards the GL1800, as this has less side effects, ie: happier wife, and extra comfort for the Patient.:goofygrin:

Doc Pete

·
Premium Member
3,938 Posts
imported post

Personally, I would trade the Wife in for the Bike!

More fun to ride and doesn't squeak as much!:goofygrin:

Tell her relax it's just a joke!:baffled:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.