Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,137 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

Does anybody make floorboards to replace the stock pegs w/o the heel-toe shifter?

·
Premium Member
2,790 Posts
imported post

not familiar with the 1500's but most 1200 i have seen the stock shifter could be easily used,but for the most part people who want f/b's want a heel-toe shofter

i have seen some,brand unknown,at least not marklands like i had that could easily have been used with the stock shifter
but that's on a 1200

·
Still Learning
13,270 Posts
imported post

all the floorboards I have seen for years have had heel/toe shifter unless it was modified.

·
Premium Member
280 Posts
imported post

i have some on my 1100, they have "wingleader" stamped on them. don't know if you can still get them.

·
Premium Member
2,435 Posts
imported post

neoracer wrote:
not familiar with the 1500's but most 1200 i have seen the stock shifter could be easily used,but for the most part people who want f/b's want a heel-toe shofter

i have seen some,brand unknown,at least not marklands like i had that could easily have been used with the stock shifter
but that's on a 1200
Yep. BMC was the company that made the 1200 floorboards that retained the shifter and pegs. Too bad they didn't make any for a 1500.

·
Premium Member
659 Posts
imported post

I don't know the brand of my boards on the GL1200A but I can't use stock shifter with them, you can't get your foot between the board and the shifter, I tried raising the shifter but then you couldn't shift, However, I got use to the heel toe shifter rather quickly. It wouldn't even work with house shoes, let alone Riding Boots !

Be Blessed

Steve-O (b679995)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.