Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
everyday member
514 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know a lot of you travel with your best friends. I am interested in the different carriers that are used and what yours looks like. Pics are requested and any info you may have. i have a new puppy, Havanese/maltese mix that has expressed an interest in riding with me and Mrs. Yooper. He should get around 10 pounds or so. Thanks in advance for you info.

·
Gregarious Greeter
16,809 Posts
We used to carry our cairn terrier in a sling that my wife would hold, but then, our cairn terrier grew up and wanted to chase everything she would see. No more rides for puppy. Petsmart has many options as would any other animal retail shop.
Rudy made his own carrier from a matching goldwing saddle bag.

·
Premium Member
314 Posts
I have only taken 1 trip out of town with my Yorkie. 10mi one way. But around town I put her small bed in between the handle bars. She sits there all proud watching the road ahead. Gets alot of smiles and looks from all the cage drivers. Anything longer, I want something more stable for her to sit/lay in.

There is a guy with a small scooter running around my town with a poodle perched on the seat behind him. Kinda scary looking since the dog is perched on the seat like an elephant on a stool at a circus. Dont know if the dog has fallen off while taking off or turning. If it has, it still rides and hasnt gotten scared of it.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.