Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Administrator
20,568 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As we have done for all NASSIR's.......please fly yellow streamers on your way to NASSIR so if you see somebody else on the road heading to the same place, you just might meet someone else to ride along with!

·
Premium Member
5,319 Posts
Put new yellow ribbons on last weekend. As usual, I'll be flying two, one on the bike's antenna and another on the flagpole at the rear of my trailer. Very easy to see and adds some extra visibility in the process!!! Oil change this coming weekend as well as a new front tire and then ready to roll!!!

·
Registered
936 Posts
Some people have yellow flags from this web site. How do you buy a flag?

·
Registered
936 Posts
Calling right now thanks!!!!

·
Registered
936 Posts
Just ordered from Mark! Excellent person to do business with. Didn't know it, but I bought three of his black Goldwing flags off ebay in the past!!!

Just ordered two antenna mount and one flag pole mount Steve Saunders flags.

motorcycleflagstore.com
Mark Kohlman
motorcycleflagstore.com
865 379-722nine
4554 Gravelly Hills Road Louisville, TN 37777 USA
Cell
865-919-233three

http://stores.ebay.com/Motorcycleflagstore

·
Premium Member
1,763 Posts
I just ordered some flags from Mark as well - one forum flag, one American flag, will get my yellow streamers too before leaving - who knows, may run into someone between here and there even though it's a fairly close trip for us...

Les

·
Premium Member
1,763 Posts
I've got the forum flag on the bike and I mentioned to the wife I need some yellow ribbon, so she bought me a 12' roll of 1 1/2" yellow ribbon... Guess I'll shorten it a bit, don't think I need 12' flying form the antenna, although that would be an attention getter!! :cheesygrin::cheesygrin::cheesygrin:

Les

·
Premium Member
6,319 Posts
I may get a yellow forum flag and also fly a yellow streamer to be sure to be seen. LOL

I've got the flagpoles!

·
Premium Member
394 Posts
I recently returned from a 3K mile Ride to NC. I flew my YELLOW RIBBON but didn't see any others while on the trip.
thecruiser

·
X-Roughneck
1,229 Posts
I thought it was a yellow tong:raspberry::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL:
That will be ME!!! LoL

Fly presented me with a YeLLoW tHoNg last year at ES M&G.Said it came with the auction item i won. "yEa rIGhT" :ROFL:

I will proudly be FLYing my wittle bItTy yella thong! Stop and say HoWDy y'all :waving:

·
Registered
936 Posts
I bought three yellow Steve Saunders flags. Two antenna and a flag pole mount. I haven't made my choice as to what one(s) to use yet, but might have extra with me if someone doesn't have them. I hope this weekend gives me a little time to get some bike work done and choose my flag setup.

·
Premium Member
1,763 Posts
Figured out a good mounting scheme for my yellow streamer using some old flag mounting hardware - ya know - the split tubing variety...

Les

·
Premium Member
1,462 Posts
brian, what bike are you riding to nassir ?

·
Super Moderator
6,132 Posts
Brian, I'm in king NC, if you need anything or if you want to split your ride up and spend the night your more than welcome. Timmy and I are heading out Monday morning and riding the BRP most of the way out

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.