Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Lost on this *****
4,317 Posts
imported post

Ok,,,,,,,,,, WOW!!!! :shock:

But,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, it seemed odd how the camera just happen to swing to the left to see that vehicle coming at high speed before impact :cool:

·
Premium Member
1,004 Posts
imported post

To h*** with the bike. What about the people in the car. :praying:

·
Premium Member
1,522 Posts
imported post

That is big time fake
He pan camera before the accident was even going to take place.

·
Premium Member
364 Posts
imported post

i was on the fire department for several years and cars dont blow up like that so yes that is very fake !!!!!

·
The Irish Crew
1,248 Posts
imported post

Panning the camera isnt the giveaway, he would have heard the car speeding. The giveaway is the explosion. Cars don't explode like that, that's Hollywood style fireball. I was a fireman for years and seen plenty of cars on fire, they tend to give a muffled whoosh sound and the flames don't jump up like that.

·
Premium Member
1,837 Posts
imported post

Fake but why That would be a very expensive and dangerous stunt
Wilf

·
Premium Member
1,082 Posts
imported post

29 years as a cop, investigated thousand of accidents and car fires, never once did I see one expload. Hell very few even catch fire. Usually a car fire is insurance fraud.

·
Premium Member
3,303 Posts
imported post

Could it have had NOS on it?

·
Premium Member
1,837 Posts
imported post

Yea that explosion was diffrent. Gotta remember that that was in some south american or mexican city. The car that blew up was the one running the stopsign Possibly banditos with a lod of explosives or lots of ammo or moonshine!!!!!
Wilf

·
Other side of the pond
3,409 Posts
imported post

It looked very convincing up to the explosion. Had me hooked all the way up to that point.

·
The Irish Crew
3,932 Posts
imported post

The video is real up to the explosion. I've seen enough burning cars, that explosion is all wrong.

·
Just one of the guys
4,799 Posts
imported post

I don't think it is real. The camera moving before anything happens is one clue, the one that rolls over was going awful fast for intown driving. There is the squeal of sliding tires but no tire smoke or black marks on the pavement. The fire itself is suspect because it starts all around the vehicle, if there was a fuel leak it should run down to the shoulder, not up into the middle of the road.

·
Administrator
02 GL1800 w/Auto Pilot
59,722 Posts
imported post

I think two cameras are in play here along with some CG effects.

it is a made for show film clip.

·
Village Whack Job...
7,907 Posts
imported post

Even the action of the cars is cgi. It's very good cgi but cgi none the less. First off, none of the plastics were knocked off the bike, there is absolutely no debris on the road anywhere. With an impact like that the plastics would have been gone. Second the bike shows no damage at all it's just laying there. Third the bike would have traveled a lot further than it did.

For the cars; First what are the chances of two cars with ALL the windows blacked out (even the windshields) being in the same intersection at the same time? .Second the the cross traffic car (the black compact) isn't even touching the road at the point of impact between it and the minivan. Third when the minivan hit that light pole and spun around, if it were real that aluminum light pole would have sheared off. It's what they are designed to do. And finally, there is absolutely no debris in the road at the point of impact.

The fire around the minivan I believe is actually a real gas fire. But the minivan isn't really there. And I don't even have to get into the explosion.

·
Premium Member
1,846 Posts
imported post

It is definitly fake, at the 22-23 second mark right when the car hist the bike it just cuts right through the guy with out a scratch.:thumbsdown::thumbsdown::thumbsdown:

·
Premium Member
660 Posts
imported post

Very entertaining, if you guys notice the whole vehicle exploded, the gas tank is in the rear I think...Fun to watch...

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.