Muth Signal® Mirror Kits available for Honda GoldWing 1800 M.C. 2001-2014

Not for the 1500's... :wtf:

·
Vendor
372 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Muth Signal® Mirror Kits available for Honda GoldWing 1800 M.C. 2001-2014

Not for the 1500's... :wtf:
Quinn, unfortunately Doran & Muth have decided to make only these for the GL1800. However, because of your feedback, we're going to reach out to them and see if they will consider making them for the GL1500 as well. Ride safe and enjoy the weekend!

·
Super Moderator
6,132 Posts
Almost had me......

The heading reads Doran/Muth Turn Signal Mirror Kit w/TPMS Tire Display

So of course I though some genius "FINALLY" put the TPMS info in the Muth Mirrors along with the turn signals so you could read the tire pressure right there on the mirror...........

That got my attention, I might have bought that.......

·
Vendor
372 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Almost had me......

The heading reads Doran/Muth Turn Signal Mirror Kit w/TPMS Tire Display

So of course I though some genius "FINALLY" put the TPMS info in the Muth Mirrors along with the turn signals so you could read the tire pressure right there on the mirror...........

That got my attention, I might have bought that.......
We'll pass along that genius idea to Muth/Doran and see what comes of it :)

·
Super Moderator
6,132 Posts
Actually, I read on another site that they have Muth/Doran has gotten together and you can see it in the mirror, however, it only shows when the Low Pressure is signaled and it will blink that in the mirror, not the pressures.

Now, If Muth could get the tire pressure (Prefer 4 wheel for us trailer haulers), a Compass and a volt meter on their mirrors (Not all on one), they could raise their price by $10 or so..... And who couldn't resist buying that!

Here's a link to Cruisemans assessment of the new mirrors. http://gl1800riders.com/forums/showthread.php?491193-Doran-Muth-Turn-Signal-TPMS-Mirrors

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.