Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,801 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

This is the owner of the local Victory dealer. I've ridden with Tim a number of times. He's a fairly talented rider. Here he was caught doing peg draggin figure 8's in the parking lot on his Vision. The pieces he is dragging are the pieces that keep the bike from tipping over all the way. If he were to just step off right there, the bike stays just like that, you can even climb on the tank cover and it wont go any farther over. Neat shot if nothing else:

·
Premium Member
10,276 Posts
imported post

I like them alot.

·
Premium Member
21,185 Posts
imported post

Is it just me getting cold shivers seeing someone in Tshirt and light dress shoes cutting tight corners on a bike.:shock:

Idon't say that to be contencious, it just scares the he** out of me.

I do admire his skills though and would love to watch him do it on a bike that leans over better, like a Wing!!:cooldevil::cooldevil:

·
Premium Member
5,502 Posts
imported post

I like the fact that if you were to tip your bike over(who would ever do such a thing) there is no damage to the bike I thought the Wing was the only one that would come to rest on the guards, and not do damage to the bike.

Other bikes do have guards, but substantial they are not, what good is a guard if it bends when the bike falls over.

So that is a good point, if you get tired it will just tip like the Wing.

I would have to remodel those handlebars, I can tell that.

Looks like a great bike for tall and large people, lots of room and no cramped knees.

Kit

·
Premium Member
370 Posts
imported post

tanygaer wrote:
The more I see that bike the more the style / shape grows on me.
Now, let's not get carried away here!! You too MikeF.

·
Premium Member
37 Posts
imported post

I have to agree with tanygaer and MikeF. I went to a Victory dealer about a year ago to check these out close up and quite frankly I didn't like it. It seems I'm seeing more and more of them now and they are really starting to grow on me. That being said, I don't think my 1500 is going anywhere anytime soon.

·
Premium Member
21,185 Posts
imported post

have to admit they are "different" but to me they look a bit like a BMW 1200LD on steroids!!!:cheeky1:

·
Premium Member
2,801 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
imported post

Silverfox wrote:
Is it just me getting cold shivers seeing someone in Tshirt and light dress shoes cutting tight corners on a bike.:shock:

I do admire his skills though and would love to watch him do it on a bike that leans over better, like a Wing!!:cooldevil::cooldevil:
He is in their parking lot doing about 8mph, but yeah he probably should have something protecting his noggin. He's got a nice Aria.

·
Premium Member
21,185 Posts
imported post

da_bull wrote:
Silverfox wrote:

He is in their parking lot doing about 8mph, but yeah he probably should have something protecting his noggin. He's got a nice Aria.
Motorcycle Pete was doing no more than that on his first day back in the UK last year, but he still ended up with a broken collar bone and a completely trashed helmet that had to go straight in the bin when he just had a "senior moment" and ended up only tumbling off the bike.

Tell your friend Tim that Silverfox, the pain in the ar*e Englishman says he must wear protection!!!:cheeky1::cheeky1::waving:

·
Premium Member
2,801 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
imported post

You got it :D

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.