Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was changing all the coolant and drained it, all went out, but when I saw where you pour in the coolant the level of the coolant was the same, wtf?? So now I don’t know what to do because I cannot pour more coolant because it’s full until the cap and is not draining anything anymore in the down part where I took the bolt out, any suggestion or help?? Thanks a lot!! Ps. Sorry I just received my moto yesterday and i am doing the complete service to it, so I’m new to this, thank you very much.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
thank you very much! It definitely can be what you are saying because the cap is a plastic cap not like a radiator steel cap, the thing is I can’t find it, in a lot of motos I’ve seen it is at the right side of the handle, but mine isn’t, the overflow cap is on the left side of the handle, also, I don’t have the manual, where can I download it? It is a gl1500-1988, thank you Dave!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I found it guys!! Thank you VERY much, you helped me a lot with the different point of views, if someone knows where I can find the manual it would be a great help, and thank you very much!! Have a great day!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.