Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

Making the statement up front, I do not own stock or make money off this product.

This stuff is amazing, Dri Wash 'nGuard by DWG International. Took30 minutesfor the whole bike including the tight areas. It's spray on and buff off using micro fiber cloth. My 95 shines like new. It also has a protective glaze that I found repels dust.If this gives more riding timeand lesscleaning I'm for it. This works better than anything else I've tried, ( Plexus, Pledge )Going to email and ask about Plexiglas, may work as a water repellent for the windshield.

·
Premium Member
2,929 Posts
imported post

I have to second this opinion. Back in 1995 the dealer I bought my 1991 MR2 Turbo from sold it on the side - I think it may be an MLM deal, I'm not sure. Whatever - it works amazingly well, and I continued to use it as long as I lived in Maryland. I have never seen it since I moved away, but if I found someone around here selling it, I'd use it again in a second.

·
Premium Member
690 Posts
imported post

I agree. For the heavy washing, it's the old fashon way. But for weekly cleaning andpolishing I use a product called Excella-Wash that is supposed to be an up dated version of Dri-Wash. Cant say if it is for sure! Butt...take a peek at excelawash.com. This stuff is amazing. Can't see any scratches even with an eye loupe and it leaves a protective Polymer shine.
I commute every day and average 1400 miles a month. Weekly wipedown of painted surfaces with this stuff makes my 2005 still look new.:cool:
However, Honda Spray polish still does the best job on all the other surfaces like fairing pockets and other vinyl like trim material. IMHO

:action:

·
Premium Member
156 Posts
imported post

As long as we are on the topic...my inner fairing has faded over the years. Will this bring it back or is there something else that you guys would recommend?

·
Disfunctional Nimatode
3,381 Posts
imported post

whitehouse wrote:
As long as we are on the topic...my inner fairing has faded over the years. Will this bring it back or is there something else that you guys would recommend?
Is it black? I think it was Jennifer that said she usessome stuff called "black on black" that is very good. Haven't tried it yet though. Not sure where to get it in my neck-of-the-woods.

·
Premium Member
690 Posts
imported post

If you have a clear coated color, there is nothing that will bring it back short of repainting. The material above will bring back a shine on old paint with repeated applications but not help depleated or faded color.

·
Premium Member
6,765 Posts
imported post

whitehouse wrote:
I just cleaned up Carol's rig and the dash was that faded gray/ black color. All I did to bring it back to black was soak it with aersol silicone. Sprayed it and let it sit for 5-10 mins and wipe of any extra. Her dash was so bad it took two applications of the silicone spray before it came back to life. After it comes back to life, you will need to keep it up with armorall (sp?).

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.