Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

Being fairly new to the Forum, let me apologize in advance, as I sure this is not the right area. As I am looking for a used set of Drivers Floor boards and heel/toe shifter to fit my 94 GW SE, can someone kindly advise where on the Forum I would post that request.

Again...I do apologize, I don't want to upset folks. :lash::lash:

·
Administrator
02 GL1800 w/Auto Pilot
59,688 Posts
imported post

In the For Sale area. Which is where this will be as soon as I move it.

No need to double post.

·
Premium Member
2,722 Posts
imported post

I'd imagine you could find a set on ebay.

I'm curious though, do you have a set already and you just want to replace them? Or are you converting? The reason I ask is because if you're converting and you haven't riden a wing with those you might want to test one before you buy a set. My '84 had 'em and I HATED it.

Just a thought :waving:

·
Premium Member
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
imported post

I had them on my 84 and loved them...my knees don't like all the bending on the pegs on the 94....thanks

·
Premium Member
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
imported post

Again, excuse my ignorance but where do I find the "for sale" section.....thanks

·
Token Canuk
8,236 Posts
imported post

You are now in the "For Sale" section. I also have used Floor Boards & H/T shifter since I first got a Goldwing, love them. I made mine.

·
Premium Member
13 Posts
imported post

Hey Buddy, I have been riding motorcycles all my life and I recently bought a 94 with floor boards and H/T shifter. Hate them. Hard to shift but maybe just used to pegs. Would be willing to swap maybe but you are way up there and I'm deep south. Maybe we could swap long enough to find out. You know what they say about be careful what you wish for!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.