Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Administrator
Xenforo vehicle detail line
59,256 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
as is pointed out by this article, our "fun time" is severely limited by current battery technology.

a 15 to 30 minute flight is cut short by having to wait 2 hours for the battery to recharge, or you go through the process of exchanging the battery for a fresh spare one.

a new company is now using Super Capacitors instead of batteries, to give the same flight times, but with a 5 minute recharge.... now that, I could deal with.

·
Administrator
25,735 Posts
I complained about the flight time of mine to the seller, was about 1/2 what they claimed, got 2 more batteries free.

·
Administrator
Xenforo vehicle detail line
59,256 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I finally found out where my Drone went to, it was delivered to Salisbury, NC
and PayPal closed my case because the Vendor has proof that it was "Delivered" but did not bother to verify the delivery address.

PayPal's online resolution center does not offer any way to continue this, so I am going to make a phone call to them tomorrow morning shortly after they open up at 0600 PST

·
Premium Member
3,722 Posts
When I can buy a drone that guarantees, at least an hour flight time, what is the point?, otherwise. I still won't buy it.

·
Registered
418 Posts
PayPal is owned by Satan. They can freeze your account and take your money, and you have no recourse. If you're bored, search the intertubes for "PayPal sucks".

Hopefully Samsung will come out with their graphene batteries this year, and someone will repurpose them for drones.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts