Discussion Starter #1
imported post

This one almost worked.

[flash=420,315]http://www.youtube.com/v/7Gcfp7sph24[/flash]

·
Premium Member
3,775 Posts
imported post

maybe if the rear tire wasn't almost flat it might have worked, but looking at the rider I'm going with future Darwin participate.

·
Premium Member
6,278 Posts
imported post

Knob no 3

·
Postpubescent member
36,382 Posts
imported post

None of these guys seem to care where they aim the bike when they play games like that. If one of those (that were actually 'burning out') had a front brake suddenly fail it would be definitely a Darwin event for someone. Can you imagine one of these people handling a firearm?:shock:

·
Premium Member
1,103 Posts
imported post

Ya can't fix stupid :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

·
Premium Member
3,857 Posts
imported post

I say let them swim at the shallow end of the gene pool.

yeah, trying a burnout joining a somewhat busy divided highway. What can possibly go wrong???

·
The Irish Crew
3,932 Posts
imported post

exavid wrote:
None of these guys seem to care where they aim the bike when they play games like that. If one of those (that were actually 'burning out') had a front brake suddenly fail it would be definitely a Darwin event for someone. Can you imagine one of these people handling a firearm?:shock:
He did pick a bad place for that. Aiming the Wing right at a busy road proves he was sitting on his brain.

·
Premium Member
660 Posts
imported post

rgbeard wrote:

yeah, trying a burnout joining a somewhat busy divided highway. What can possibly go wrong???
That's funny....:ROFL:

·
Premium Member
660 Posts
imported post

rgbeard wrote:

That's funny...:ROFL:Gene pool...:shock:

·
Premium Member
304 Posts
imported post

In this guy's case I think Bob stands for Bozo on bike. I guess he'll be in the market for a clutch soon.

·
Premium Member
1,153 Posts
imported post

FitzAl wrote:
He did pick a bad place for that. Aiming the Wing right at a busy road proves he was sitting on his brain.
He should have aimed it at the camera man.

·
Premium Member
1,061 Posts
imported post

Poor bike. :sadguy::sadguy::sadguy:

·
Just one of the guys
4,804 Posts
imported post

Looking at the building and all the cars lined up out front, is that a repair shop?

Note to self, Don't take bike to Bob's.

·
Ignoramus Primus
303 Posts
imported post

Hey lets take our bike to "Brain-Damaged Bob's" for a tune up and "test ride". UNBELIEVABLE!!!

I dunno, maybe its been too long since I've owned a 4-cyl Wing but it sounds like its only running on 3 cylinders. Not a typical Wing-smooth purr.

·
Premium Member
11 Posts
imported post

Agree with NeedleNick. Sounded like neither bike nor operator were hitting on all cylinders.

·
Premium Member
14 Posts
imported post

The high IQ was reflected as Bob realized this was not going to work!!!! Thinking this was something he wanted to do would represent the low end of the spectrum.

I think if there had been a female camera operator/audience, we might have had a different outcome!!!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.