·
Premium Member
563 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Premium Member
1,837 Posts
imported post

Love it Drifting on a bike great idea. Not realy a fan of the stunting parts but cool any way.
Also show what a pretty girl can do LOL
Wilf

·
Goldwing Addict :-)
12,840 Posts
imported post

He's good, probably a little crazy too, but definitely good.

John

·
Premium Member
3,857 Posts
imported post

Wow - he sure understands the limits of traction far better than I.

·
Best looking member
3,107 Posts
imported post

Does make me wonder how many bikes he cracked up before he got that good??

·
Deceased 1/2017
1,206 Posts
imported post

The only part of that I could do is fall off the bike while lookin at the blonde :ROFL:

·
Premium Member
137 Posts
imported post

Goldwinger wrote:
Does make me wonder how many bikes he cracked up before he got that good??
That's the part I want a video of!! That sort of content needs to be shown. I'm always getting the random student in my MSF course that wants to be a stunter (has barely learned to ride yet). :dumb:

I tell them to go buy a cheap dirt bike and learn off the pavement before they destroy several thousand dollars of sportbike.

·
Premium Member
2,880 Posts
imported post

My police officer friends who ride for the Knoxville Police Dept. say they drop the bikes countless times becoming proficient riders and they pale in comparison to this guy. He has spent many hours practicing and crashing to become that good.

Dubs

·
Premium Member
1,522 Posts
imported post

That was awesome

·
Premium Member
2008 Goldwing 1800
1,095 Posts
imported post

Damn He's good.

·
Premium Member
563 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

·
Goldwing Addict :-)
12,840 Posts
imported post

45/70fan wrote:
I saw the show when Icon's team No Limits did that, and I think this might be a clip from that show. I believe they were filming in Texas at the time. It took the stunt rider a few tries to make it happen, but it was a pretty cool stunt.

John

·
Premium Member
51 Posts
imported post

WoW to be young and bullet proof again.

·
Premium Member
660 Posts
imported post

2 minutes and 59 seconds of cool...The diffence between him and me, I'd have the girl on the bike.. oh, and he can really ride ..:ROFL:thank you for this post, awesome..:applause:

·
Premium Member
351 Posts
imported post

Love this stuff, thanks for sharing.

I've watched lots of stunts over the last few years now that it has become more mainstream, but I've never seen anyone play with rear wheel traction like that. I get bored with people doing static or straight line burnouts but this guy's figures make it very compelling.

(Yes, they routinely drop their bikes, even when they are proficient, which is why they add those plastic polymer sliders and crash cages around the frame.)

·
Premium Member
8,524 Posts
imported post

There is talent there without a doubt, at least he uses his talent in the right place. Great video! I can only think of the pain I would have if I tried any of that.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.