Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner
21 - 26 of 26 Posts

Registered
1993 GL1500 Aspy 1980 GL1100 STD
With 115* there today are you sure the carbs aren't already welded together now? 馃ぃ

Registered
1983 gl1100
With 115* there today are you sure the carbs aren't already welded together now? 馃ぃ
They well may well be, but my shop/garage has a non- insulated tin roof, so I'm not going out there to find out. Luckly I didn't have any School Bus Field Trips yesterday, as the inside of my School Bus was 157*

Administrator
Piaggio MP3, was 02 GL1800
They well may well be, but my shop/garage has a non- insulated tin roof, so I'm not going out there to find out. Luckly I didn't have any School Bus Field Trips yesterday, as the inside of my School Bus was 157*

that sounds like Phoenix, AZ weather,
where do you live?
I used to work in Phx, AZ where it would be 115* degrees every day for weeks, and 157* temps on the pavement is normal.
as well as inside a vehicle w/o AC

Registered
1983 gl1100
that sounds like Phoenix, AZ weather,
where do you live?
I used to work in Phx, AZ where it would be 115* degrees every day for weeks, and 157* temps on the pavement is normal.
as well as inside a vehicle w/o AC
I live in Grants Pass, Oregon (About 58 miles North of the California/Oregon Border.105 to 109 is normal for a couple of weeks in summer, but yesterday was hot.

And most School Districts and Private School Bus Contractors won't put A/C's in the School Buses. Just like a Sauna everyday! :)

Registered
Discussion Starter · #26 ·
Well bike is running again and it's better than when I first bought it still have more to do with it to get it back to where it's supposed to be but it will run and go so thanks to everyone for your help with it it's appreciated truely

21 - 26 of 26 Posts