Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Monkey with a Football
19,237 Posts
imported post

I've got them on my GL1000 and CX500 front and back but I wouldn't be brave enough to use them on something as heavy as my GL1500. Especially if I was the one riding it.

·
Premium Member
2,137 Posts
imported post

I just ordered a set of Bridgestones. The Battlax BT021 120/70/17 & 180/55/17 for the front and rear feets

·
Postpubescent member
36,382 Posts
imported post

Should be okay for the front wheelabout the same as the Dunlop E3 load rating.

·
Premium Member
596 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
imported post

exavid wrote:
Should be okay for the front wheelabout the same as the Dunlop E3 load rating.
Yes i think so too its weight is same as what is listed on the Bridgstone site for the exedra which is what i have on the rear going to try it out when i come to fit the front discs and bearings all to do and its to cold here at the mo.

·
Premium Member
618 Posts
imported post

Rudy wrote:
I've got them on my GL1000 and CX500 front and back but I wouldn't be brave enough to use them on something as heavy as my GL1500. Especially if I was the one riding it.
Rudy...dude,I just have to tell you that every time I come across one of your posts I laugh at your avatar. It's hilarious...and I love it. But, my question is...is it you?

I know, it's completelyoff the subject, but I can't help it. :D

·
Postpubescent member
36,382 Posts
imported post

Nah, he doesn't wear glasses like that!:cooldevil::cooldevil:

·
Monkey with a Football
19,237 Posts
imported post

DeDubya wrote:
Rudy wrote:
Rudy...dude,I just have to tell you that every time I come across one of your posts I laugh at your avatar. It's hilarious...and I love it. But, my question is...is it you?

I know, it's completelyoff the subject, but I can't help it. :D
It IS me! Posting. Not the avatar though.:dude:

I'm running "Numb Chuck" for a few days to show off some of the great things I got for the Christmas. Enjoy.

·
Premium Member
618 Posts
imported post

LOL!!! It is you, isn't it??

Thanks Rudy.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.