Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
279 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

I'm always surfing e-bay for great deals. Its ad's like this one that really crack me up!

:cheeky1:

For auction is the radiator from a 1979 Honda GL 1000 Goldwing. It looks to be in good condition. There are a few bent places go the cooling coil....besides that, there doesn't look to be anything wrong with it. This comes from a bike that had only 2592 miles on it when Billy Bean, the original owner was shot and killed while sitting on it in the parking lot of a watering hole while arguing with a guy named Russ Thompson over some bar chick named Stella. There were two bullets removed, one by the police taken from the tachometer and the other by the coroner from Billy Bean. The bike was on its center stand when the murder took place and didn't fall over. After his demise, Billy's wife got the bike and she put it in the back yard, where it sat for years....and this bike was never driven again. One of Billy's friends eventually wound up with the bike and I bought it from him in April 2005. That's where I got this information from. Please feel free to email at any time if you have questions concerning this item. Listed shipping costs are for shipping to the continental USA. I gladly ship worldwide. Email for shipping cost outside the continental USA. I accept money order/cashiers checks (preferred), pay pal and personal checks.

Ya know, even if it is a true story, its still way to much info!

·
Old School Guru
7,887 Posts
imported post

Well at least it makes for interesting reading of the history of the bike, now I'll know not to buy the tach from this bike.:D

Gene:waving::11red::11red::11red::cooler:

·
Old School Guru
7,887 Posts
imported post

Bigeesteve wrote:
"the original owner was shot and killed while sitting on it in the parking lot of a watering hole while arguing with a guy named Russ Thompson over some bar chick named Stella" who had split town earlier that day with all his stuff duct taped to the top of her car".
Last seen heading towards Amarillo....

·
Postpubescent member
36,382 Posts
imported post

Stella... Stella... I coulda been a contender...

·
Still a winger at heart.
20,868 Posts
imported post

speaking of ebay, check this auction out...

Item number: 4569943460

Can I borrow $8k???

looks like a nice bike, and the price seems ok.

Love the color...:bowing:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.