Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,938 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

One very different paint job on a 2003 Wing at e -bay?! Flames made with rhinestones?

E Bay /Gold wings/item # 4547159343

·
Premium Member
6,183 Posts
imported post

I don't care much for the newer Wing style, but this paint job on this '83 really caught my eye. Gave me some ideas...

On ebay Item# 4545112336

Raymond

·
Premium Member
52 Posts
imported post

The paint on the 83 is nice - I have an 83 and the one on eBay looks a LOT better than mine. BUT, I gotta say - the RHINESTONE FLAMES ARE REALLY COOOLLLLL!!!!!

[align=center]:action: :dude: :action: :dude:[/align]

·
Premium Member
2,148 Posts
imported post

Silicon Sam wrote:
I don't care much for the newer Wing style, but this paint job on this '83 really caught my eye. Gave me some ideas...

On ebay Item# 4545112336

Raymond
The only idea it gave me was how could I get that stuff off of a nice wing like that:stumped: .....I vote yuk:whip:. just my personal taste....everyone likes different things...jewelry on a bike......no thanks:)

:12red::cool:

·
Premium Member
6,183 Posts
imported post

The only thing I liked about it was the filling in between the pinstripes. Definately different then the cookie-cutter bikes out there. Still not sure what color ofr design I want on my paint job. More than likely not stock though.

Raymond

·
Premium Member
2,148 Posts
imported post

Raymond,Are you staying with the Black? Do you want some type of flames or pinstripping,,,Did you see the Wolfmans bike on Vic's forum? It is pretty wild...Blue

·
Premium Member
3,938 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
imported post

That's a "Rock and Roll" Bug!

·
Premium Member
2,148 Posts
imported post

Don't you really like the fencepost rear bumper?:D

·
Premium Member
6,183 Posts
imported post

dean_3326 wrote:
Raymond,Are you staying with the Black? Do you want some type of flames or pinstripping,,,Did you see the Wolfmans bike on Vic's forum? It is pretty wild...Blue

Not sure, but I am leaning towards a real dark color, probably a deep blue. I'd like some pinstriping, the bike would look pretty plain without some sort of flair. No airbrushing though.

Raymond

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.