Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Premium Member
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

Well my dealer delivered my new Wing today and it has been installed in my garage until spring his here.....only 5 1/2 months or so to go:X:X:X

I'll have lots of time to learn how everything works.:):)

I need to buy a couple of head sets and would like to know which one is the best?

·
Premium Member
4,608 Posts
imported post

I like J&M, as well as hondaline (which I think is made by J&M).Also, alot of great helmets with em already installed are out there. Congrats on your new ride! jimsjinx

·
Premium Member
1,591 Posts
imported post

Nice ride! Sucks that you have to wait to use it.

·
Administrator
26,149 Posts
imported post

Congratulations, you are going to love it. I could not wait that long unless I was locked up.

·
Premium Member
449 Posts
imported post

Congrats on the new bike, I could not wait that long to ride it. I have not rode mine more than 10 miles in the last week and I am about to go nuts. I would have rode it to the Christmasparaide today but the wife don't have any cold weather gearyet :p.

·
Premium Member
5,502 Posts
imported post

Congratulations on the new bike. You will like it a lot. It would not do for me to have a new bike and not be able to ride it, I would have the front end of a snowmobile or something rigged up to it. ;);) Kit

·
Premium Member
36 Posts
imported post

Congratulations on your new ride! :cool:I use Air Rider Headsets, however, I have heard thatJ&M is as goodif not better. Have also been toldthat Show Chrome makes a good set as well.

·
Premium Member
8,524 Posts
imported post

Congratulations, how are you going to wait 5 1/2 months. I don't think so, you'll be out on the first day that looks like you can ride, :action:even if it's in and out of the garage. 5 1/2 months,:gunhead: I could not do that, guess that is why I live where I am.:cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1:

·
Premium Member
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
imported post

Thanks for the information on the head sets. Maybe I should be looking for a set of studded tires for the Wing.:D

I did ride a 250 dual purpose back and forth to town (50 mile round trip) all one winter but that was 1979 when I was still young and invincible.

·
Premium Member
714 Posts
imported post

Awesome a big congrats a real beauty

·
Premium Member
814 Posts
imported post

Congrats on the new bike. It will be tough looking at the bike everyday and not being able to ride. I bet you will find a decent day to try it out before spring

·
Premium Member
814 Posts
imported post

Congrats on the new bike. It will be tough looking at the bike everyday and not being able to ride. I bet you will find a decent day to try it out before spring

·
Premium Member
199 Posts
imported post

Well that's great,i bet you cant wait don't worry spring is just around the corner:cheeky1:anyway i too have been looking for headsets and some good people on this same site told me about SCALA Q2 so i called Wing stuff and talked to a guy their.He was really up to date with the latest and thought the Q2 was a good deal im going with them good luck im sure you will make a good purchase again Congrats on your NEW wing :cool:JP

·
Premium Member
1,723 Posts
imported post

Congrats on your new ride.Just knowing its in the garage for future use is exciting. I have the chatter box headsets, they work ok and were cheaper than the J+M which I had before. What I don't like is the size of the mic is huge and it will hit your mouth unless buried in the chin piece of a full faced helmet.Also they are clipped to the outside of the helmet like the J+M but its alot bigger in size. If I were to do it again I would get the J+M over the chattterboxes.Enjoy the accessorizing what ever you decide on.

·
Premium Member
151 Posts
imported post

Congratulations on your new ride. I wouldn't be able to have a new bike as I plan to rider every month at least 10 miles untill the weather gets warmer. I'll be choosing my days wisely I think

·
Premium Member
1,785 Posts
imported post

:santawaving:Congratulations:santawaving:, You can send the Wing over to me :cooldevil:as it is summer here and i shall send it back in 5 and a half months.

·
I am the Hobo
9,690 Posts
imported post

the bike looks good ,you could always fill in your time adding all the bling.(chrome)

·
Premium Member
4,931 Posts
imported post

MADDOG355 wrote:
Congrats on the new bike, I could not wait that long to ride it. I have not rode mine more than 10 miles in the last week and I am about to go nuts. I would have rode it to the Christmasparaide today but the wife don't have any cold weather gearyet :p.
Gee, MADDOG355, you are having double jeopardy, first you gotta find cold weather gear, and then you gotta find some cold weather.:cheeky1:

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.