Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Just one of the guys
4,805 Posts
imported post

They get scared, some of them wet themselves, they might even fall over if it strong enough, you know, the standard stuff.

While ridng one - I have been riding in a couple of little ones that really didn't make much difference but I suppose a big one could make it really tough to keep the bike under control.

·
Senior Smart Aleck
1,599 Posts
imported post

DougW wrote:
They get scared, some of them wet themselves, they might even fall over if it strong enough, you know, the standard stuff.

While ridng one - I have been riding in a couple of little ones that really didn't make much difference but I suppose a big one could make it really tough to keep the bike under control.
That there's funny I don't care who you are!!:ROFL::ROFL::claps::claps:

·
Premium Member
10,253 Posts
imported post

Its not them wetting on them self's that bothers me, its that high pitched squeal.....You know the one that sounds like a girl squealing, OH wait that would be me...Sorry....

·
Premium Member
2,614 Posts
imported post

Harley Davidsons have been noted to suffer oil retention for up to 72 hours after an earthquake.

·
Premium Member
1,543 Posts
imported post

I have heard they some times try to hide under a bridge, you know, like getting under a table, but none have ever told me.

·
Premium Member
2,445 Posts
imported post

I'm guessing there would be a lot of problems with stained seats.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.