Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

Hey, planing a ride from about May 20 to June 20 next year. Leaving NC and heading thru TX,to NM with a stop in the SW mountains then up thru eastern AZ and over to Kanab UT. 4-5 days in that area of UT/AZ then angling NEthru UT and CO to the area north of Denver for a few days then then back thru IA &IN and down SE then to Townsend TN for a few days before back to NC. Will be hoteling it most likely. Anyone want to go?

·
Premium Member
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
imported post

OH, by the way, 63 year old, retired, single, non smoking male. Very modest tastes in food and lodging which is how I can afford the trip. Not into interstates, or rigid schedules. On this ride I do have events I am trying to make in Kanab and Praire Du Chiene and Townsend so will have a general schedule but it will definetely be a "hey, I wonder where that road go's"? Let's go see!" kind of a trip.

·
Lost on this *****
4,317 Posts
imported post

Your going to love Utah,,,,,,,,, made for motorcycling. ;)

Would love to get back out there again.

·
Premium Member
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
imported post

Next May would be as good as anytime if you want to get back there. Just saying?

·
Premium Member
1,238 Posts
imported post

Hey, I might be interested in that ride. I've been out west a few times, don't really know were all to, don't really care, just like riding. Be 63 in Feb. and don't have expensive taste. I have to wait and see, though, have to check and make sure I'm still breathing, health gets in the way sometimes.

·
Premium Member
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
imported post

Luddy, drop me a line at [email protected] if you like. We'll trade contact info. Maybe after the holidays we can talk about it. I am going no matter what but would be nice to have riding company.

By the way, used to live in Winchester VA and work in Falls Church.

·
Premium Member
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
imported post

Luddy, drop me a line at [email protected] if you like. We'll trade contact info. Maybe after the holidays we can talk about it. I am going no matter what but would be nice to have riding company.

By the way, used to live in Winchester VA and work in Falls Church.

·
Premium Member
860 Posts
imported post

What part of NM are you going thru? If you are coming through the Las Cruces area I might be able to meet up with you for a bit. Can't make much of the ride due to work but maybe for a few miles.

If you need a place to hole up for a night or to work on your bike you could do that too.

Bob

·
Premium Member
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
imported post

Bob, Route is still up in the air. Think I will be coming thru the southern part of state but friend flying in join me for UT part of trip so I will be flexible till all that worked out. Apreciate your offer and will keep in touch.
T Ross

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.