·
Premium Member
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Premium Member
92 Posts
imported post

Man, that would be a steal for someone to get! Those are OEM parts, not Vetter. I think I paid over $500 just for my Hondaline fairing 20+ years ago. If the chrome rails are thrown in with the bags - just a sweeter pot! :shock:

Too bad I'm not in the area!:( :crying: I'd be making more than $250 reselling those!

·
Premium Member
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
imported post

It kills me when I see something like this, could be worth a roadtrip.

·
Registered
10,509 Posts
imported post

Just sent him an email.

·
Premium Member
92 Posts
imported post

I was telling my wife about it while we were at lunch - she asked how long to drive out to AZ and back. I told her that I'd probably be back Sunday if I left tomorrow. She told me to have a nice trip - but I knew she was kidding. I couldn't get the rest of the week off - unless I'm sick or dead. :cooldevil:

·
Premium Member
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
imported post

I love sale like that, I once bought a seat on craigslist and I go over the guys house to pick it up and I see he has a full set of vetter fairing, rear fender that I needed so I offer him 100.00 bucks for the fairing and he says 130.00 and you can have everything.

I never was so happy handing over money.

·
Registered
10,509 Posts
imported post

Yea, I asked for better pics of the stuff and all he sent me was his real name and phone number. Want it?

·
Administrator
02 GL1800 w/Auto Pilot
59,722 Posts
imported post

sale ended.

·
Registered
10,509 Posts
imported post

AZgl1500 wrote:
sale ended.
He posted my question about the pics in the bottom of the auction page along with my email address. I wrote to him and asked my email be removed. He couldn't edit it out so he ended the auction and re-listed it.

·
Premium Member
92 Posts
imported post

Bagmaster wrote:
Yea, I asked for better pics of the stuff and all he sent me was his real name and phone number. Want it?
As tempting as it is - and even getting the okay from the Boss - I'm going to have to pass. I'm in the midst of a renovation job in one room and working on the bike in the garage and - well, there's just too much going on for me to make a road trip. Besides, I do need to work right now and hold on to some $$$.

·
Premium Member
92 Posts
imported post

Bagmaster wrote:
As tempting as it is - and even getting the okay from the Boss - I'm going to have to pass. I'm in the midst of a renovation job in one room and working on the bike in the garage and - well, there's just too much going on for me to make a road trip. Besides, I do need to work right now and hold on to some $$$.

·
Registered
10,509 Posts
imported post

Well, he told me he was gonna re-list it but hasn't yet. Just checked.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.